Other Toners:
Toners for Oily Skin
Dickinson's
Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner

Best Toner that is inexpensive

I have oily skin and am prone to breakouts. I have tried everything and nothing works as good as Dickinson's Witch Hazel Toner. I use it morning & night or anytime Im looking greasy or oily. It totally gets rid of the oiliness without drying me out. It works and it is inexpensive.

WV

true

I will always use this toner

This is the best toner I have used; since switching to the "old fashion" brand that I used as a child, my skin does not break out anymore. It is a refreshing feel, even if the smell isn't all that, but once my moisturizer goes on top that doesn't matter anymore. Highly recommend this brand.

Long Beach, NY

Perfect!

This pure perfecting toner refreshes skin & refines pores, removing excess oil, dirt, & makeup residue without over drying. . . **100% natural **No added Fragrances or dyed ** Tones pores ** Removes & balances oil ** soothes & refreshes ** Helps depuff skin . . Rating: 5/5 . This is one of the best toners to have. Overall good clean feeling when using it. I love using this toner to help balance my skin and keep my pores clear. This is definitely one to always have around. A simple, straightforward product that is amazing. Everyone should have this toner on their #shelfie 💚💚💚

Michigan

A must have!

This product is a must have for every girl and woman who loves her skin!

Nairobi, Kenya

my one and only!

This is the only toner i use! the brand is amazing and so is this toner. it completely changed my life. i get little to no breakouts when using this in my daily skincare routine. it feels good on my skin. really cleanses my pores.

CA

Amazing shine control toner

I have eczema plus acne..so my skin is sensitive to say the least. I was skepical of using witch hazel, i didnt want to over irritate or cause over drying to my skin. But i am very happy with this product. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed, soft and smooth. The only thing i didnt like is it smells pretty strong when you first open it. And if your proned to sensistive skin to i would recommend only using this product 3 to 4 times a week.

Corning, CA

true

The One and Only Toner for Me!

I always had such a difficult time finding the perfect toner for my skin type - combination/oily, mildly sensitive - and to add to my daily skincare routine, that is until I came across Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner. Its easy to use, I use it twice a day, once in the morning after cleansing and once before bed after cleansing. Its very gentle but effective at reducing blemishes, dark spots and breakouts. Pores are visibly smaller and tightened, it leaves behind no greasy residue or stickiness, and it won't irritate skin. The only disadvantage is the smell. Its not a very pleasant scent, but it's also not a horribly overpowering scent.

Houston, Tx

Complexion Correction, Without Extremes

Combats dark spots in a responsible way that doesn't completely alter the skin tone, but corrects dark spots and issues with enlarged pores. Although I've seen results on both end, I've noticed that this particular brand tends to work on eliminating dark spots and working to even out the skin in areas affected Effectiveness Dark spots on the sides of my face and temples of my forehead have diminished slowly but surely. With daily and nightly application, they appear to be fading. My pores have also diminished a little bit. Larger patches of dark spots tend to be a lot more stubborn with application. Scent The scent is not very pleasant. There's no getting around that with a natural product, sometimes. It's "fragrance free" in the sense that there aren't any added scents to make it smell better. It's authentic Witch Hazel through and through. Ease of Application Whether you use a swab, a pad, or just a washcloth, application is very easy. Apply to affected areas for best results.

true

Part of my everyday skincare regimen

I don't think I will find a toner better than witch hazel. I use witch hazel everyday as part of my skincare routine. Right after I cleanse my skin, I apply this immediately while my pores are still open. Ever since I started using witch hazel, I have noticed that my skin is less oily, there is less redness, and my skin is more even toned. This product seems to help a lot with acne that I have been dealing with over the years and I only get a few breakouts every once in a while. I also noticed an improvement in the appearance of the hyper pigmentation I had from acne. Many people seem to dislike the scent. I disliked the scent at first but now I kind of like it; you just need to get use to it. The price of witch hazel is decent too. It is way more affordable than other toners, gives better results, and has other uses as well. Overall I will most definitely continue to use this product and I do recommend this to others. Effectiveness It is effective in toning my skin, reducing redness, reducing oiliness, helping to clear up acne, and more. Scent I don't find the scent to be bad. I think you just need to get use to it and then it won't bother you. Ease of Application It's just as easy as any other toner to apply.

true

Nice witch hazel but a little pricey for what it is

This is a nice witch hazel. It's is especially good for sensitive skin. And some witch hazel have lots of alcohol and this one has alcohol but it isn't harsh. I like the top of the bottle, when I leave it open it doesn't evaporate. And it allows me to squirt whatever amount I want onto my tissue or cotton ball and I don't spill. I can mix it with other ingredients and it benefit from added scent occasionally. It has an all-natural formula and no harsh chemicals which I like. It is great for acne but also good for relieving itching and irritation associated with bug bites. I also use it anytime I want to disinfect a skin abrasion but I don't want to use alcohol. Sometimes when it gets warm from being in a bathroom with a hot shower if it's a slight sour smell. I do not believe this has anything to do with it spoiling, rather the effect of the plant extract having different smell whenever different temperatures rises.

Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner