Other Misc. Vitamins:

Dibencozide helps with muscle stamina and overall energy

Comments about Dibencozide Vitamin B12 (Vitamin B 12) Coenzymated Sublingual 120 Tablets Source Naturals:

I've used Source Naturals dibencozide for over a year now, in addition to methylcobalamin injections, folate, some amino acids, and other vitamins and minerals. At first I needed to take 6 a day but now only need 3 a day. Perhaps I was unusually B12 deficient as my injection dosage has also been incredibly high but is now half what it was. I hope this will continue to improve over time as it is quite expensive. I find that when I don't take dibencozide, I have less energy and stamina. Sometimes after I take it the change is pretty clear.

Others have recommended the brand Anabol as being better, but for me, the Source Naturals works equally well and is much easier/pleasant to use. It tastes pleasant, and holds it shape well against my gum while gradually dissolving over about 90 minutes or so. I have never had any gum irritation from the Source Naturals dibencozide even with the high dosage. I have noticed that Country Life makes a dibencozide but have not used it or compared it to the Source Naturals because the Country Life has folic acid in it which I have to avoid.

With my higher dosage a bottle of 120 is fine for me. I do notice however, that over time and especially during warm weather that the pills seem to change color and start to crumble somewhat. I have not tried putting the bottle in the fridge, which might work.