4.1
Other Diaper Pails:

4.1

The Diaper Dekor Plus Diaper Pail is a stink-free must have!

The Diaper Dekor Plus Diaper Pail was a last minute purchase my husband and I made before our son was born. At first, we weren't sure if we even needed a diaper pail. However, we came to the realization that we didn't want to have to take out the trash every time our son needed a diaper change. And, we wanted our house to remain stink-free. I am so glad that we purchased the Diaper Dekor.

The Diaper Dekor Plus Diaper Pail is extremely easy to use. It comes with one continuous bag refill. I love the fact that it is continuous. Whenever I want to empty the pail, I just need to tear off the bag of diapers, tie the top of it in a know, and tie a not in the "new bag." It is great that we can empty the pail whenever we get an extremely stinky diaper. And, each refill holds about 300 diapers. I also love that the Diaper Dekor has a childproof lock. And, I can unlock the pail and drop in a diaper one-handed. Again, the Diaper Dekor Plus Diaper Pail is extremely easy to use.

I would definitely purchase the Diaper Dekor Plus Diaper Pail again. It contains the stink you get when you have children in diapers. It is easy to use. It looks more stylish than most diaper pails. And, though I'm not sure how I feel about reusing it, you can eventually convert the diaper pail into a trash can. If you have little ones in diapers, the Diaper Dekor is a must have!

I once loved this pail

I was so thrilled to find this diaper pail when I was registering for baby shower gifts.  We do a combo of cloth diapering and using disposables.  I needed two diaper pails (one for cloth and one for disposables).  What sold me on the diaper dekor was the fact that the company started making only biodegradable diaper pail liners (the plastic bag part that catches the diapers and that gets thrown away).  I was so excited that this company was taking such a green approach.  I also loved the look of the diaper dekor.  I loved the neutral color and the fact that it has such a simplistic look.  The liners weren't cheap but I don't think that the liners for any of the diaper pails are cheap.  I stocked up on the biodegradable refills and about 3 boxes (each with 3 cartridges) lasted me over a year!  I recently went to purchase more of the refills and found out that the company decided to make the non biodegradable liners again.  So now they make both.  The problem is that I can't find any store in my area that carries the biodegradable liners.  I know it may not be a big deal but I was so disappointed to find a company that was trying to be really green take a step backwards.

Diaper Dekor Pail was wonderful to use.

from Kenosha, WI

Comments about Diaper Dekor Plus Diaper Pail:

I feel this is a wonderful diaper pail because it does keep the odors out of the house. This I feel is very important, because no one wants a smelly home. When you have a baby in your home, the first thing you don't want is for  your home to smells from diapers, so this will help you out. It is very easy to use, but the two things that I found out was that it was difficult to find biodegradable refills. That was one thing that I didn't like. If you make a product, I feel that you should be able to get parts for it without problems. The other thing was that when you do find the refills, they are very expensive to buy. If a company wants you to buy from them, they need to think about what it will cost to get refills. I also liked the fact that it did convert into a garbage can. That way it could still be used after you don't need it has a diaper pail. That was a very good selling point for me.

This was easy to use, so that is why I liked it.

Odor Control
It did control the odor, and that was great.

It was very easy to clean. No one wants to stay and clean all day.

Capacity
It does hold a lot of dirty diapers. That was a very good selling point.

The design was nice, because it worked.

• Odor Control:
  • Capacity:

Diaper Dekor is incredible practical!!

from Discovery Bay, CA

Comments about Diaper Dekor Plus Diaper Pail:

As a nanny I understand how important is to have tool that will make a changing diaper easier, faster and cleaner..... nobody wants to mess up with a dirty diaper :S. It's very easy, while holding the baby I just step on the disposal and toss the diaper! no mess, no smell and more time for share with my little one!!

NO SMELLY DIAPERS

from Akron, OH

Comments about Diaper Dekor Plus Diaper Pail:

This is a great product, it does not look ugly in the bathroom, but most of all it does not even smell up the bathroom, and can hold quite a lot of diapers, thank God! due to the amount that we were going through, It is easy to also empty out the diaper pail, and easy cleaning.  My son is now potty trained  so when my best friend was having her baby i told every one who was going to the shower to not buy the diaper Geanie because I was giving her the diaper dekor plus diaper pail,  she now is the owner of my former diaper pail and she is so happy due to no oders in her bathroom.  The Diaper pail is very durable that she said that when she is all done with it in a few years she will also be able to pass it on to some one else, this product i highly recomend, i orignally had received it as a shower present from my mom, telling you that it really was the best shower present ever, you will not regret buying this diaper dekor plus.

this is the best diaper system in the world

from Red Oak, TX

Comments about Diaper Dekor Plus Diaper Pail:

This is a great diaper pail system. A lot of different pails are out there and I have tried quite a few since I have had 3 kids and I ended up getting two different kinds with the first 2 kids because I was not happy with the first ones. This 3rd baby i will stick with this pail the whole time. The refill system I had trouble firguring out the first time but then it was no problem at all. It was a breeze. I like the biodegradable refills. The bags are very good at holding in the smell. I know that when I have a lot of poopy diapers it is not going to be perfect but it is pretty darn close to perfect with this one. I also like that the pail itself and the refills are not too expensive. The whole system is pretty nice looking also. kind of has a sleek design. so many pails have such issues with th refills and smell. like for example the diaper geenie system. This pail is highly recomended for someone looking for a good dependable system.

from Sand Lake, MI

Comments about Diaper Dekor Plus Diaper Pail:

The "Diaper Dekor Plus Diaper Pail" work great!! I own one and love it! Its not too big and bulky like some other brands that Ive seen our there, and its attactive enough that I have one in my living room as well as in the nursery. One of the nice things about it is the compartment for the airfresheners and that really helps keep the smell down (which is a must). I was referred to the "Diaper Dekor Plus Diaper Pail" by a friend who has two babies and she just went on and on about how much she enjoys having this specific brand for a diaper pail. So when my due date was approaching and people were asking what I still needed before my little boys arrival I told them about this product and said I had to have it. I even added it on the three Babyshower registrations I made up so be sure they got me the right one (lol). Since then I have reccomended it to several other friends who are expecting.

This Diaper Dekor Plus Diaper Pail is quite amazing!

from Craig, CO

Comments about Diaper Dekor Plus Diaper Pail:

I was quite happy with the Diaper Dekor Plus Diaper Pail, however difficult it was to find the Biodegradable bags I needed for it, I was most amazed how easy it was to use and it child proof locks.  The Biodegradable bags may have been hard to find but they keep the odor out and with its sleek design I knew it was keeping my children safe and yet it looked like it was meant to be in the room.

not good...

from Midland Park, NJ

Comments about Diaper Dekor Plus Diaper Pail:

My baby didn't like this at all and neither did i...

it didnt really work great and i always smelt the odor...its also pretty ugly and expensive for what your paying for...

the only bonus is that its Childproof...yippee.. :p

i would NOT recommend it unless u like smelling diapers constantly..its also hard to find refills for the bag..

NOT RECOMMENDED

Best diaper pail ever!

from Sacramento, CA

Comments about Diaper Dekor Plus Diaper Pail:

This was the third diaper pail that we bought and it was the last! I love the simplicity of this diaper pail in comaparison to other diaper pails. It was so easy to getup and get started. The bags do a great job of containing the smell - you would never know that there is a diaper pail in my son's room. In fact, one of my friends thought we took every diaper outside to the garbage because there is no smell. And, unlike a different diaper pail where there is a flipping lid, this one doesn't allow for messy diapers to get all over the pail. I used to have to clean the other diaper pail if a diaper leaked, but not this pail. It has made my life so much easier! And, changing the bags is so easy. I love that I just cut when the bag is full, tie a knot, and take the full bag out to the garbage! And, it holds a lot, so I am not cleaning it out all of the time. I wouldn't ever go back to the other diaper pails we had!

It's expensive, but worth every penny of it.

from Roseville, CA

Comments about Diaper Dekor Plus Diaper Pail:

I received this as my baby shower gift. I was very excited, because I was looking for a hands free diaper pail. I bought a diaper genie prior getting Diaper Dekor Plus Diaper Pail as a gift. I now have 2 diaper pails. I put one in my baby's room, and the other one in the living room.   Diaper Dekor plus is an expensive investment in my opinion, but it works much better than diaper genie. With diaper genie, one needs to open the lid and push down the bar with soiled diapers in your hands!! This product is far better than diaper genie. However,  the refills for both products are expensive and needs to be changed at least once/twice a week!! One good thing about diaper dekor plus diaper pail is that you can just use the regular tall kitchen garbage beg which can significantly cut down the cost for the refills.  I imagine once the baby outgrows diapers, I can also use Diaper dekor plus as a regular garbage can.

This Diaper Dekor Plus Diaper Pail is Awesome!

from Springfield, MO

Comments about Diaper Dekor Plus Diaper Pail:

The Diaper Dekor Plus Diaper Pail makes disposing diapers simple. This is must-have item for a busy mom with a tight schedule. I received mine from a friend of mine as a baby shower gift, and I LOVE it!  The Diaper Dekor Plus is hands free. All you need to do is step on the pedal and the lid opens.Ta Da! Refilling the reusable cartridge is easy, too.

The Diaper Dekor Plus keeps the nursery amazingly odor-free.  The rubber sealed lid keeps odors in. There are no batteries or filters to replace which means it is simple to maintain and economical.

I also like the way the Diaper Dekor Plus looks too. It is much nicer than most diaper pails. I've been using bleach to clean it and it has not distorted the color of the plastic.  You can also convert this into a garbage can and I plan on continuing to use this in the nursery.

Additionally, you can select from three sizes so it will fit in any nursery. I plan on getting one for the mom to be at the next baby shower.  She'll never forget this gift!