Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Dial Natural Radiance Glycerin Bar Soap with White Tea & Vitamin E

Dial Natural Radiance Glycerin Bar Soap with White Tea & Vitamin E

Pros

Cons

Dial is alright, but good price.

from Stafford, Virginia

Comments about Dial Natural Radiance Glycerin Bar Soap with White Tea & Vitamin E:

This is not my favorite soap. I've even had some sensitivity issues with it. It is a good price for a basic soap but it isn't that great. It can make your skin dry quickly. It is good for people who need a cheap soap just to wash off quickly. It might be good for using it as a hand soap as well. It would be a cheap alternative to buying expensive hand soap. A good price for a basic soap for people needing a basic soap rather than a body wash or moisturizing bar soap.

It's good at washing off dirt, and cleansing bodies or hands. However, it isn't that great at keeping skin moist or feeling refreshed. It is a basic soap that doesn't really have any good features. It's alright overall, but I don't highly recommend it or anything. I would use it occasionally as a hand soap.

There is potentially no odor. This is good for people wanting a basic soap, but it doesn't have any type of odor that I can smell. It doesn't smell bad, just no odor so I think it is odorless.

A soap that leaves you feeling fresh and clean!

from Puyallup, WA

Overall the Dial White Tea and Vitamin E Glycerin soap worked great! The first thing that had me interested in this product was the smell. I am one of those people that will go around sniffing bars of soap at the store to find a smell I like. This one had me interested. It smells really good. It is a nice soft smell and smells great on your body. I like the prices of dial soap as well, which was another reason why I tried this one out. You can usually find this soap at a good price at most stores. This soap suds and lathers well when put on your body. It goes on smoothly and leaves a nice feeling after the soap is washed off. The bar of soap is a good size and fits well in soap holders. I would use this soap again. I have sensitive skin and this didn't seem to bother it at all. I also like the fact that it has vitamin E in it. All in all it's just a good soap!

It does a good job of cleaning your body and leaving your skin feeling good.

The scent of this soap is really nice!

Amazing product!

As an acne sufferer of 7 years, I cannot stress how hard it is to find a product that not only is simple and quick, but actually works without making things worse! My acne ranges from the simple white/black heads to the really deep, painful cystic acne and everything in between so it's scary trying out new products in fear of the problem getting irreversably worse. I have family members that suffer from acne as well, so when they recommended this product I trusted them and thought "why not?"
The first few days after trying this soap I was seeing results I didn't even know was possible! My acne was actually clearing up. The Vitamin E in the soap was leaving my usually over dry skin feeling soft to the touch, and it didn't leave a tight feeling.
Even tho the soap smells wonderful, it doesn't break out my skin like other scented products.

This product quickly cleared my acne while actually leaving my skin feeling fresh and clean.

Smells wonderful and doesn't make me break out like other scented products

my favorite soap

I love this soap. I have to drive to different stores to find it. I don't care about the price. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and refreshed. Most soaps dry me out but I don't have any issues with this one. The scent is so light and clean. Dial did a good job with this one. My skin is soft all day long.

Its so sweet and soft.

Dial Natural Radiance Glycerin Bar Soap is great

from East Brunswick, NJ

**Dial Natural Radiance Glycerin Bar Soap with White Tea & Vitamin E** is a great quality product. It gives you a squeeky clean feeling and leaves you feeling refreshed all day. It has no residue like some of the other soaps out there, and does not disintegrate when left wet for long periods. It maintains its solid shape and lasts a long time. It also produces very bubbly and soft suds.

Dial is a very affordable brand, and is currently offering several scents. I tried out the different scents and the fresh scents are very appealing, especially **Dial Natural Radiance Glycerin Bar Soap with White Tea & Vitamin E. **They last all day, giving you a nicely perfumed feeling. They are also very subtle and great for sensitive skin.

I’ve tried several brands of soap products and this one definitely tops my list. I highly recommend **Dial Natural Radiance Glycerin Bar Soap with White Tea & Vitamin E** to everyone!

Oh my goodness it smells soooo good!

from Birmingham, AL

This soap is the best smelling soap I have smelled in a while. I always have to use dial when I do use soap because nothing else works as good. The smell for this bar in particular though is just plain wonderful. I have smelled the cranberry one and the I think Ocean Fresh and neither are as fresh smelling and as this one is and it leaves you feeling clean all day long. I highly recommend this soap.

Dial white tea & soft glycerin soap works good for me

from Bristow, VA

I’m sure most consumers have heard the familiar slogan, *Aren’t you glad you use Dial*? *Don’t you wish everybody did*? I’m sure this slogan is as old as the Dial Corporation itself. since Dial's  became the nation’s leading antibacterial soap. Since  startup in the 1940’s they’ve manufactured a host of popular soaps. But one of their most current and now my favorite is Dial Clean & Soft White Tea & Vitamin E Glycerin Bar. This new bar soap by dial is supposed to *help maintain skin’s natural moisture balance*. It contains glycerin which is a natural skin humectant, white tea extract which serves as an antioxidant, and vitamin E complex for nutrient and moisturizing. Plus it claims to leave no filmy residue. My husband and I have used Dial off and on for years now. There are certain brands of soaps that I simply can not use because they leave my skin feeling tight and itchy. So I’m always in the market for something new, especially if it helps to moisturize my skin without leaving an oily residue. And it has to be something my husband can use as well since we share a shower and don’t have his & hers bar soap. So, on a recent shopping excursion to Wal-Mart I had to pick up a pack of bar soap. Standing on the isle with all the soap, looking at the different brands, comparing prices, comparing product claims, I noticed something new which just happened to be Dial Clean & Soft White Tea & Vitamin E Glycerin Soap. I thought it was very interesting that** **it is making glycerin soap now. I read the package claims and thought we would give it a try.

Dial Glycerin Soaps are to use if you Suffer with Dry Skin!!

from Dayton, OH

I have suffered with Exzema & Excessive Dry Skin for years and these soaps are Non-Drying.  Glycerin Soaps are Highly Reccomended for the Cleansing of Dry hands & Body.  These soaps are Value Priced and can be bought at most Drug Stores & Grocery Stores.

They also Smell great and they Last a long time!!  You can Stock up your Pantry with these Dial Glycerin Soaps without Breaking the Bank!!

Soft and smooth.

from Houston, TX

I believe in value for money and this soap delivers it. It is so affective in keeping my skin moist that I can skip my daily routine of applying lotion. The fragrance is lingering all day. It keeps my skin moist and soft. Dial brand is a trusted name, from years they have given us wonderful soaps for all skin types. I recommend this product to all the folks who have dry skin.

Dial Clean & Soft Glycerin Soap" Makes me fill Yummy

from Detroit, MI

Dial clean & soft  glycerin soap with white tea & vitamin E  is absolutely wonderful!      I have aways been a fan of Dial deodorant soaps, because they leave you clean and smelling Good!  However, I  had to stop using  Dial for a while as well as other deodorant soaps   because my skin is so sensitive and dry!...  But This New line from Dial has changed  my mind and have returned me to  using bar soap again!   It has a very nice scent and leather and feels as rich as butter!  I  did not feel the need to apply lotion  after use &... I love, love, love it and Glad to be a fan of Dial soap again!