3.5
Dial Gold Antibacterial Hand Soap with Moisturizers

Dial Gold Antibacterial Hand Soap with Moisturizers

3.5

Cons

Going for the Gold with Liquid Dial Gold!

I don't wash my hands just because they are dirty. Killing germs is my #1 priority.

I am confident that Liquid Dial Gold will live up to the company's promise of killing a broad spectrum of bacteria and germs. I have always kept Liquid Dial Gold on the counters of every sink in my house. That is until I purchased the [Lysol No-Touch Hand Soap System][1] . When it is time to purchase a refill, I will see if there is a way to cut an opening into the top of the Lysol soap container and fill it with the golden liquid I have used for years, just as I refill all my decorative soap dispensers with Liquid Dial Gold.

Liquid Dial Gold has a light fragrance, but it is not one which bothers my allergies. It contains a moisturizer which is a plus for me, being I wash my hands frequently throughout the day.

When washing with Liquid Dial Gold, a little goes a long way. It lathers well and rinses quickly and completely, leaving your hands germ free.

**Ingredients:**

Active Ingredients; Triclosan (0.15%)

**Inactive Ingredients:**

Water (Aqua), Sodiu Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate,Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Peg-18 Glyceryl Oleate/Cocoate, Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Dmdm Hydantoin, Tetrasodium Edta, Yellow 5, Red 4

Thank you for reading my review.

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Lysol-No-Touch-Hand-Soap-System-review-97877

Definitely not a Dial brand fan

This is my second review for a Dial product, the first one being for their bars of soap, of which I am no fan. I am afraid I will have to add this Dial Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap to the list. Maybe I should just not even bother purchasing any more Dial products, but I am always willing to give products their chance. So I did try this Dial liquid soap, not only because it had positive reviews (but I did some negative ones as well, so I am not the exception), and a big plus was the price, which is incredibly low for a liquid soap. I like to have liquid soap next to the kitchen sink and use it all the time. That means I need a soap that will do a great job of cleaning my hands without drying them out. This is where this Dial liquid soap fails miserably.After a few days of use, my hands never felt so dry. I was constantly having to apply hand cream, after each and every use of that Dial liquid soap. I also was not a fan of the color, very artificial to me, and hospital like, as well as the slimy texture when pumping the product out into the palm of your hand. Finally, the scent is one of the worst I have ever smelled. I would rather it have no scent at all than that one. I am not even sure how to describe it frankly. I give it a 3 out of 10 because at least it does clean well. So it might be a good option for people with acne prone skin or to clean a wound, but I would not use it as an every day liquid soap.

It does clean very effectively but your hands will pay the price and get really dry right away.

One of the worst hospital-like smell I have ever seen. Not a fan.

I would not use antibacterial soap

from Texas

Pros

Cons

• Breaks my hands out in a Rash usingAntibacterial

• Bathroom

Comments about Dial Gold Antibacterial Hand Soap with Moisturizers:

Using Antibacterial Soap breaks out my hands in a Rash of small Blisters.
    I have seen other people with their hands broke out.
    I've said to them, Stop using Antibacterial Soap and your hands will Stop itching and the small looking Blisters will go away.
    Antibacterial soap is not good for you.

New Dial Antibacterial Handsoap is GREASY

from Woodbridge, VA, USA

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Kills Bacteria

Cons

• Difficult To Use
    • Does Not Rinse off like the old anti B handsoap
    • Greasy

Comments about Dial Gold Antibacterial Hand Soap with Moisturizers:

The original Dial Antibacterial Handsoap was a GREAT soap- car mechanics could use it, doctors could use it. But NOW the manufacturer has changed it so it is hard to rinse of the greasy after wash. They had a good thing and have blown it. If I want moisturizers I will buy some- I WANT MY OLD DIAL BACK!

Good for bathroom sinks

from Utah

Comments about Dial Gold Antibacterial Hand Soap with Moisturizers:

We use this Dial hand soap for our bathroom sinks, both for our own use and also for that of guests. It does not come out of the bottle too quickly, as other soaps sometimes do. It also rinses off well without leaving an oily or extremely dry feeling on the hands. We have young children who like to play with the soap, and we have found that we can easily modify the top spout that only a very small amount comes out at once, which has prevented a few large messes because they could only get a little bit out with each squirt.

This soap does a great job of cleaning dirt and oil off of the hands. It will cut a small amount of grease, but if your hands are extremely greasy (like the time I needed to clean up smeared butter), then it doesn't cut that much grease as well. But it's only been rare occasions where it has let us down.

The scent of this soap is pretty mild. We will sometimes wash our hands with it before preparing food, and it does not leave any taste or smell on the food.

Standard Antibacterial Soap

from MI

Comments about Dial Gold Antibacterial Hand Soap with Moisturizers:

Dial Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap - Gold - is just an all around good soap. There are no bells and whistles with this soap, no special colors, effects (foam, scrub, etc.) or amazing scents. You get what you get with this soap...and that is, basic antibacterial soap. And it works.

It doesn't really have much of a scent, other than maybe just a scent of soap. It lathers up nicely, and does seem to do a really great job of cleaning. But - it's soap. It's not fancy soap, just good quality soap. It does seem to be a little drying, probably because there are no added moisturizing ingredients. But, if you need a good quality antibacterial soap. this one will do the trick.

It does perform well and do what it is meant to do - and that is, be an antibacterial soap. It lathers nicely, rinses away clean, albeit maybe a little drying - but it keeps your hands clean and germ free. Just like a soap should.

Nothing special, not bad either. Just a basic soapy smell. There is really no fragrance to this soap, and I have definitely smelled worse soaps than this - it's not bad and not great. Just soap!

think Hospital soap

Comments about Dial Gold Antibacterial Hand Soap with Moisturizers:

Using Dial Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap, is like using the soap in the public restrooms in hospital bathrooms. Its a generic soap that scrubs your hands clean, but feels drying and smells almost medicinal. If you don't really care about the smell, and you need a powerful hand soap, then this one could work for you.

Dial liquid hand soap would be good for using if you had grimy, greasy hands. After using your hands will feel squeaky clean, and Its good for "hard" jobs, but not for basic hand washing throughout the day. I think after using this brand, you would definitely have to use hand lotion to prevent from over-drying of your skin.

I really dislike the smell of this bright orange soap. It smells like a medicinal brand of soap dispensed at hospitals. Not flowery, not fruity, just plain old clean soap. I like my hands smelling nice after washing, this soap leaves it smelling like the cleaner.

Definitely not a Dial brand fan

Comments about Dial Gold Antibacterial Hand Soap with Moisturizers:

One of the worst hospital-like smell I have ever seen. Not a fan.

Irritates my hands

Comments about Dial Gold Antibacterial Hand Soap with Moisturizers:

I don't like Dial Antibacterial liquid hand soap. I have tried it a few times and every time it feels like it is stripping away all the moisture from my hands. It feels like too strong and harsh of a clean. It also really irritates my hands. They get itchy, dry, red, and hot feeling. I won't ever use Dial hand soap again.

Going for the Gold with Liquid Dial Gold!

from Cleveland, OH

**Ingredients:**

Active Ingredients; Triclosan (0.15%)

**Inactive Ingredients:**

Thank you for reading my review.

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Lysol-No-Touch-Hand-Soap-System-review-97877

Don't love Dial anitbacterial Liquid Soap

from Gilbertsville, PA

Comments about Dial Gold Antibacterial Hand Soap with Moisturizers:

We recently purchased Dial Antibacterial Gold Value Liquid Soap to help clean an infected wound per Drs instructions. It may have worked in cleaning the infected wound, but I really don't like the soap. It has a strong odor, and not one that I find pleasant. Additionally, I have three young children who use the soap and the bright yellow color shows up everywhere, whereas a clear soap isn't as noticeable when spilled all over the sink edge. I think it gets all over more too because it is a bit thin, compared to other liquid soaps. I much prefer Soft Soap antibacterial liquid hand soap as it smells better, is thicker so it stays on little hands better and I get the clear kind so I don't feel like I need to wipe the bathroom sink after every use (even if I really do) Also, the Dial soap is more expensive than soft soap and I definitely don't think it is worth the extra money. I think the soft soap works well killing the germs too.

The only hand soap used at my house

from Atkins, VA

Comments about Dial Gold Antibacterial Hand Soap with Moisturizers:

I'm more than a little paranoid about germs. In fact, the last time we were out of hand soap and hand sanitizer, I refused to eat or do anything else substantial until I could run out and buy some stuff. While most people probably aren't quite that bad, its still a good idea to have something like Dial around. Its pretty much the only hand soap we use. Most hands soaps have a crappy perfumed smell that I absolutely hate, but Dial smells like...well...Dial. It always just has its own unique but not quite perfumed scent. Its also fairly well priced, as long as you keep and reuse the hand dispensers and refill them with the large Dial bags. Dial can be a little harsh on those with sensitive or dry skin, especially in the arid winter months, causing rawness and chapping of the hands with the excessive washing that flu season usually necessitates. It isn't too bad, however, and for most people its gentle enough to never cause any problems with skin irritation.