View more bath soaps scrubs

Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Dial
Dial Clean & Soft Hand Soap White Tea & Vitamin E

Dial Clean & Soft Hand Soap White Tea & Vitamin E

Pros

Cons

Love the Smell. Makes Me Dry Out.

from Podunk, NY

Comments about Dial Clean & Soft Hand Soap White Tea & Vitamin E:

One of the places I stayed at for a while had a bottle of clear antibacterial soap which was called Dial Clean & Soft Hand Soap in the White Tea and Vitamin E scent. The pump worked well and the soap came out of it very well too.

**INGREDIENTS**

*Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Peg-18 Glyceryl Oleate/Cocoate, Camellia Senensis Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Fragrance (Parfum), Propylene Glycol, Gelatin, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Cocamide Mea, Dmdm Hydantoin, Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Benzoate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ext. Violet 2 (Ci 60730)*

Although the scent of this hand soap is delightful and smells like very sweet flowers, the performance was disappointing to me. At first it seems to clean fairly well and my hands were not left too dry, but as I continued to use it, I found that my skin became irritated and very dry on my hands. I finally had to stop using it and went back to my tiny bottle of Dr Bronner's once I found a refill for my travel bottle at a local natural foods store.

The scent of this soap is STRONG and I LOVE it. I am sad that I can not use this soap because the scent is really lovely.

perfect

from Fair Oaks, CA

Comments about Dial Clean & Soft Hand Soap White Tea & Vitamin E:

I love the Dial Clean & Soft Hand Soap White Tea & Vitamin E and use it in the bathrooms in our house. It is light smelling and easy to use and soft and smellls nice also. We also use it in the guest bathroom and our guest like it too. You can find this product anywhere. I have seen it at my grocery store, drugstores, and target and walmart. Great product and they sometimes have coupons for it. They go on sale alot and I stock up on them and use them constantly. Nice clean looking bottle and fresh clean logo and look. I really like this product and will continue to use in the future. It is a good size and lasts for a while. I have never had a problem with the pump and like the amount it gives. My kids use it too. I highly recommend the Dial Clean & Soft Hand Soap White Tea & Vitamin E. It doesn't dry out my hands like some other soap products have. I highly recommend this product and urge you to try it. Thank you so much.

very soft and clean feeling

Ease of Application
good

wonderful and light

Lightly scented but slightly drying

from Eagle River, AK

Comments about Dial Clean & Soft Hand Soap White Tea & Vitamin E:

When I came to stay with my daughter for a couple of months, helping her with her new born baby, I was at her mercy in regard to the kinds of soaps she had around the house.  In my guest bathroom was a bottle of Dial White Tea & Vitamin E Antibacterial Hand Soap.

Generally I am not a huge fan of antibacterial soaps, but since we had a new baby in the house I was much more concerned about killing germs and really appreciated the fact that this kind of soap was in my bathroom.

It comes in a clear plastic pump style container, and has a very fresh, sweet scent to it that reminds me of our time in Hawaii earlier this year.  I don't like the way the dispenser gives me so much soap at a time, there is really more soap than I can use in one full pump!  Because of this I tend to push the dispenser down about one third of the way.

I was getting ready to toss the empty bottle, but took a peek at the ingredients just to see what this stuff is made of.  I do see a lot of chemical sounding ingredients, but I also see some very natural ingredients as well, such as Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Mineral Oil, Gelatin, and Acacia Gum (Acacia Senegal) Extract.

Claims to kill germs and I trust that it does

Ease of Application
So easy to wash my hands with this soap rather than ones that are not antibacterial

Pleasant scent, reminds me of our vacations in Hawaii

Dial Clean & Soft Hand Soap gets the job done

from Crystal Lake, IL

Dial Clean & Soft Hand Soap White Tea & Vitamin E 7.5 fl oz —

I first bought Dial Clean and Soft Hand Soap White Tea and Vitamin E when it was on sale with coupons.  I will definitely be keeping my eyes open for more sales.  I have small children who really go through the hand soap so I need to stock up at a good price and with coupons I have been able to do that with Dial.

It is a great mild handsoap.  It does not dry out my hands, has a very pleasant fragrance and I love using the vitamin E during the drying winter months for extra moisturizer.  Even though I am constantly washing my hands through out the day my hands are soft and smooth, not dried out.   It also have a very nice subtle fragrance to it.  It doesn't smell like a "cleaner" and doesn't smell like I just got five dozen bouquets put on my hands.

For an affordable hand soap this is a great one.  I will keep using it and recommend it!

Dial is a great brand!

from Crescent City, CA

Comments about Dial Clean & Soft Hand Soap White Tea & Vitamin E:

I have been really impressed with Dial hand soap proucts, as they have proven to be very effective in my household.  I usually purchase these for 99 cents when they go on sale.  I love that they are so affordable, and I have been really impressed with how wonderful the scents are, especially this White Tea and Vitamin E scent.  I love that vitamin E is in this product, because vitamin E is so good for our skin.  This soap really leaves my hands feeling clean, even after I've touched a bazillion shapping carts and my hands feel disgusting!  I use it frequently, and I love that it has never dried out my hands.  My hands actually feel more nourished and always smell very nice once I'm done washing them.  I think Dial soap is a great value for the money, and works so wonderfully.  I will continue to buy these, and I can recommend DIal hand soap with confidence to anyone!  Definitely an A+ product!

The best smelling soap around

from Lexington, KY

Comments about Dial Clean & Soft Hand Soap White Tea & Vitamin E:

I recently purchased Dial Clean and Soft White Tea and Vitamin E soap for my bathroom. I have a themed bathroom and I wanted to put this Dial I bought into a rathe expensive soap dispensor I had purchased. I placed in the container and had a few girlfriends over that night. Every single on of girlfriends, complimented me on my soap and where I got my super expensive, super amazing smelling soap from! I preceded to tell them and they were amazed, as was I! This soap smells amazing and really gets the job done! The fact that it is antibacterial really makes me like it even more! I washed my hands in the morning and could still smell the soap on my hands into the late evening! What a long lasting soap!!!!! One on the major benefits of this soap is the small price tag. For such a great soap, it is great to pay so little. I would definitely recommend this to friends and have because it is such a great buy!

Liking this Dial Clean & Soft hand soap White Tea & Vit E

from Monticello, KY

Comments about Dial Clean & Soft Hand Soap White Tea & Vitamin E:

Dial Clean and Soft Hand Soap White Tea and Vitamin E enhanced soap is an excellent mild handsoap , i bought this at my local discount store and have been trying it out and am very much liking the results, it is not drying out my hands , there staying moisturized and smooth, and this product was not expensive , it was fairly cheap, and has a very pleasant fragrance and a very pleasant feel to your skin. My hands are soft, and i am constantly washing my hands all day long and they stay dried out unless i use good handsoap during the day, otherwise my shower / body soap doesn't help when it comes to my hands because they are in water so much during the day , between cleaning and cooking and daily handwashing it takes a hard toll on the skin of my hands but this soap seems to be repairing and maintaining the health of my skin of my hands. I give this soap a thumbs up in my personal opinion this is a terrific soap.

White Tea hand soap is a soothing scent

from Bel Air, MD

Comments about Dial Clean & Soft Hand Soap White Tea & Vitamin E:

I have been using the Dial White Tea & Vitamin E Pearls liquid hand soap for probably close to a year now and I absolutely adore it. There is something about this scent that automatically makes be think of being on vacation. I don't know if it reminds me of sun tan lotion or what it is, be I am immediately happy when I smell it. Actually, they should make it a perfume. So, the scent is obviously the main reason I use it. Aside from that, the actual soap seems to not only get me hands clean, but it makes them feel softer as well. I would also like to note that at first I was a bit put off by the 'Vitamin E Pearls' on the label. I can't stand the soaps and body washes that have those little beads in them that feels riough on your skin and say they are for exfoliating. This hand soap is not like that. I can look in the bottle and see small white things that look like bubbles floating in the liquid, but they are not rough in any way. I hope they keep making this scent, because I will remain a constant user.