Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Dial All Day Freshness Antibacterial Spring Water Body Wash

Dial All Day Freshness Antibacterial Spring Water Body Wash

Pros

Cons

Dial all day freshness has saved me!

A few years ago I started breaking out. I even was getting horrible boils on my skin. I went to the doctor and was complaining about the pain and the frequency of getting boils and breaking out, because I had never broke out as a teenager. Well he reccomended something that had antibacterial in it. I started using this and never have gone back. I would reccomend this to anyone who is having skin problems with acne/boils. At least try it! It is a bit on the expensive side and sometimes hard to find coupons for. I generally buy a few bottles when its on sale for a good price, walmart seems to have it the cheapest! The bottle will last me a good while a few months so its not that expensive if you look at it that way. Also the smell I love it! There are other scents but I keep going back to this one its not strong and its good for a woman as well as a man.  Dial has some types that does not have antibacterial so be careful of that if thats what you are looking for. I love body wash vs a bar of soap! This is one of the only brands that I have been able to find that has that option so good luck! Happy showering!

A decent body wash, but nothing special

I bought Dial All Day Freshness Antibacterial Body Wash (Spring Water Scent) when my normal Suave was out of stock at the drug store.  I am not unhappy with this body wash, but I am not thrilled with it, either.  There isn't really anything special or stand-out about it.

The available scents are kind of blah, and they seem rather floral to me.  I like more fresh and simple scents.  The spring water scent isn't quite clean enough for me - it seems a bit more complex and floral than my normal "ocean" scents.  It isn't overpowering enough to flare up my nasal allergies as some fragrances do, but it is a bit much.

This body wash sudses up perfectly, it has a wonderful consistency, and it pours out at a manageable speed.  I like that it is antibacterial, as I tend to be a bit OCD about cleanliness.

If this body wash went on sale and I had a coupon, I would buy it again.  But I honestly prefer my normal brand.  I recommend this, but not highly...it is just okay.

Great Product

Comments about Dial All Day Freshness Antibacterial Spring Water Body Wash:

I really like the Dial All Day Fresh Antibactrial Spring Water Body Wash. It is inexpensive and it smells great. I also use this same brand and scent in the antibacterial hand soap. I really like that this body wash is also antibacterial. The smell is pretty neutral so both men and women can enjoy this product.

A body wash favorite!

Comments about Dial All Day Freshness Antibacterial Spring Water Body Wash:

I've tried many different body washes. I like to find ones that smell good, leave me feeling clean and fresh, and are a good value. This is one of my all time favorite body washes. I'm always looking to save money, so I don't always get this one if it is on sale. But as soon as I see Dial on sale, I stock up on this one! I love the scent. It is so fresh and clean, reminds me of the outdoors with clean air, sunshine, and fresh water. Like most Dial body washes, this one lathers really well, so you just need a little bit on your loofa, so it can be a good deal for the price. No exfoliating beads in this one, but it leaves the skin feeling clean. It rinses away nicely, so no soapy residue is left like from some bar soaps. I feel like I smell fresh and clean all day with this one. This one doesn't necessarily help with dry skin, so I wouldn't recommend it if you have dry or sensitive skin and need a body wash that moisturizes. Otherwise, I recommend trying this body wash!

Ok Cleanser that May Dry Out Your Skin

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Dial All Day Freshness Antibacterial Spring Water Body Wash:

The Dial All Day Freshness Antibacterial Spring Water Body Wash has a nice strong fragrance. However, it can be drying to those with sensitive skin, like myself. Because of this, I recommend using is once or twice a week rather than daily.

While the Dial Spring Water body wash does wash the skin well and leaves it clean, it can be drying if you have skin prone to dryness like I do. I definitely don't recommend you use it daily as it does not moisturize the skin, but rather strips it of moisture. If you're skin isn't affected by bouts of dryness, this body wash will probably work great for you.

This Dial Spring Water body wash has a very clean fragrance. It's It's not too strong or overpowering, but it does leave a light scent on your skin after the wash. The scent is the best thing this body wash has to offer in my opinion. It is the only reason I would consider purchasing it in the future.

Great Body Wash!

Comments about Dial All Day Freshness Antibacterial Spring Water Body Wash:

Dial is one of my favorite body washes to buy. Not only is it very cost efficient, but it also does a really great job at making you smell fresh all day long. Dial all day freshness antibacterial spring water body wash is a wonderful idea from the makers of Dial. Not only does this body wash keeps you smelling fresh, but it also kills germs as you wash. I love the way my skin feels after washing with Dial all day freshness. My skin feels softer and looks healthier. You know how some body washes leave your skin feeling a little unclean even after washing? But unlike them other washes, the Dial antibacterial all day freshness body wash does not! In the winter my hands get extremely dry from the cold weather. When I use this body wash, it helps with my dry skin from moisturizing my skin while I wash. I highly recommend buying Dial all day freshness antibacterial body wash!

not bad

Comments about Dial All Day Freshness Antibacterial Spring Water Body Wash:

This isn't a bad body wash, but this isn't a great both wash either. It's pretty average all across the board. It smells nice, very fresh and clean, although I wouldn't say that this smells like Spring Water since spring water shouldn't have a scent. But it's light and doesn't clash with whatever scents I may put on afterwards so I quite like it as far as the scent is concerned.
As for how the body wash works, it's pretty average. It will do the job but it doesn't have a luxurious feeling of other body washes. It suds up into a nice lather, but rinses away pretty quickly as soon as water touches it. I have sensitive and dry skin, and this soap is gentle enough that it doesn't irritate my skin, but I find that my skin is still very dry after using this, and will become red and itchy if I don't switch it up every few washes with a more moisturizing body wash, It you have normal skin than you probably won't have any problems with this body wash at all, and is very affordable which is a big plus.

Great clean with a fresh smell

from Texas

Comments about Dial All Day Freshness Antibacterial Spring Water Body Wash:

I don't always use Dial body wash but bought this one because I had a coupon. I was looking for a body wash that both my husband and I could use, so I needed one with a subtle scent. Dial All Day Freshness Antibacterial Spring Water Body Wash was the perfect choice. I love this body wash for a lot of reasons, but the fresh scent is by far my favorite. The scent is great for both males and females. It's not to heavy but leaves you smelling fresh and clean the entire day. It's simple, not over done and it does it's job. I love that it's antibacterial. I also like the way it makes my skin feel clean and soft without drying me out. My husband has sensitive skin and most body washes dry him out but this one didn't. If there is a sale or I get another coupon I will for sure be buying this body wash again.

Great clean which leaves your skin soft and not dry.

The scent is perfect for both men and women. It's subtle, fresh and clean smelling.

Works great.

Comments about Dial All Day Freshness Antibacterial Spring Water Body Wash:

I love this body wash for a lot of reasons. It's simple, not overstated or over done, and it does it's job. I like that it's antibacterial, and it's scent is great. It's not too heavy but it leaves you smelling fresh the whole day, no other fragrance needed. It's not too fancy and yet it's still amazing, which I love. Definitely hydrating or moisturizing, my skin is never too dry when I'm using this.

Cleared my skin up

Comments about Dial All Day Freshness Antibacterial Spring Water Body Wash:

I know this product isn't on the market as an acne solution, but after trying several different acne medications, soaps, and creams I decided to try just an anti bacterial soap that rinses clean. I used this body wash for 2 weeks and had clearer skin than I had ever had. After talking to my dermatologist he suggested that it may be because of the antibacterial ingredients and the fact that this body wash rinses clean and doesn't leave any residue left over to clog your pores. Whatever the reason is I'm greatful it has worked for me! Also this is the cleanest smelling body wash I have ever smelled! I compare it to my favorite bath and body works wallflowers scent renew and refresh! It smells amazing!

Not only do I feel super clean and fresh after I use it it leaves my skin very soft and has cleared my breakout prone skin up!

Smells a lot like white barn no.4 from bath and body works wall flowers collection! Smells amazing but doesn't overpower any parfume I wear! Great!

My favorite bodywash

Comments about Dial All Day Freshness Antibacterial Spring Water Body Wash:

I use this body wash daily. This has been my preferred body wash for about three years. I am an avid runner and spend 5-7 days running or at the gym. The antibacterial aspect of this body wash helps to keep my body clean, less breakouts, and less body odor. I feel cleaner all day long and worry less about what my body smells like after a tough workout.

It leaves me feeling clean and refreshed. I like the way it kills infection causing as well as odor causing bacteria and keeps smelling fresh and less worried about unsightly breakouts from sweating. It is gentle enough to use everyday, sometimes multiple times a day. I have sensitive skin that is often irritated by strong chemicals or dyes, and after years of use, this product has never irritated me.

It was a clean refreshing scent that gets me compliments throughout the day. Im sensitive to strong perfumes, but this body wash does not bother my sinuses at all.

Dial All Day Freshness Antibacterial Body Wash smells heavenly!

from San Clemente, CA

Comments about Dial All Day Freshness Antibacterial Spring Water Body Wash:

Dial All Day Freshness Antibacterial Sprin Water Body Wash smells heavenly and is just what the doctor ordered! For some reason, in all of the huge craze for antibacterial everything, antibacterial bodywashes seem to have deminished. I don't consider myself a germaphobe but when I spend a day working out or in a humid environment that makes me sweat and collect dirt, I want to be able to kill the germs and bacteria that are on my body. Dial yellow soap is of course still a viable option, but the option of a body wash that isn't drying is much better. This body wash doesn't over dry yet you feel clean and its scent is mild yet it stays with you throughout the day. While antimicrobial soaps are best for cuts or infections, Dial is still highly recommended and used across the board in healthcare facilities. If you are looking for a reasonably priced antibacterial body wash that smells nice, I recommend Dial All Day Freshness Antibacterial Sprin Water Body Wash.