Other Frozen Foods:
Frozen Pizza
DiGiorno
DiGiorno Crispy Flatbread Pizza - Pepperoni & Fire-Roasted Bell Peppers

DiGiorno Crispy Flatbread Pizza - Pepperoni & Fire-Roasted Bell Peppers

This pizza is good, but it needs something.

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about DiGiorno Crispy Flatbread Pizza - Pepperoni & Fire-Roasted Bell Peppers:

My husband and I love having a movie night with a frozen pizza.  We eat one about once a week and our newest pizza is **DiGiorno Crispy Flatbread Pizza **in the flavor **Pepperoni & Fire Roasted Bell Peppers**.  This pizza has a super, thin-crust and is topped with pepperoni and fire-roasted red and yellow bell peppers.

Overall, I thought this pizza was good, but a little dry and in need of some more flavor.  The crust itself is perfect and crunchy.  The amount of pepperoni and bell peppers was good, but I would have liked more cheese, pizza sauce and something else.  I'm not sure if this pizza needs another topping, or just more sauce and seasonings.  I had to add oregano, garlic powder and red pepper flakes to try to boost the flavor.  I do have to say that the flavor of the pepperoni and bell peppers was perfect.

**The Scoop!**

I *would* buy the **DiGiorno Crispy Flatbread Pepperoni & Fire-Roasted Bell Pepper Pizza** again, but I would definitely have to add something like onion or garlic to it in addition to dried oregano and red pepper flakes.  If you like mild flavors, you would probably like this pizza and wouldn't need to add anything.