Other Supplements:
Fiber
Detoxologie
Detoxologie Deluxe Cleansing Program

Detoxologie Deluxe Cleansing Program

Detoxologie, the best body cleanse I've ever done.

from Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA

Comments about Detoxologie Deluxe Cleansing Program:

Over the past few years I've spent a great deal of time educating myself on how to live a healthier life, not just for me but also for my family. I've tried a variety of herbal products, some good, some not so good. I'm learning a lot and have greatly improved our eating habits and have added some great supplements to our routine.

I heard about Detoxologie thru a friend who loves their products and I decided to give them a try, I did and I was impressed! The products they sell are organic and wild-crafted they have no herbal laxatives in their programs (which plagued every colon/detox program out there) so you aren't chained to the toilet and afraid to leave the house.

The Detoxologie Deluxe Cleansing Program is my favorite and I haven't found another program like it. It has super greens for heavy metal detox and immune boosting, colon/organ detox, parasite and organic bath salts for detoxing the skin ( I love these salts! they smell awesome.) i feel great after cleansing and have continued with the fiber product,it's a bit addictive. If you are serious about cleansing or just looking for a great cleansing experience you gotta try this product. I'm sure you will be impressed.