Other Self Tanners & Bronzers:
Bronzers
Designer Skin
Designer Skin Luminary Bronzer, 13.5-Ounces

Designer Skin Luminary Bronzer, 13.5-Ounces

A Healthy Tan a Healthy Glow!

I have been tanning ever since I was in highschool. Always looking for that accelerator to give me the best possible tan whether it is winter or summner! this product always has delievered! I absolutely love the glowing tan it gives me, not to mention how soft and luxurious my skin is after using it. I've never had such an amazing experience, this bronzer stands out above all else. My favorite thing about this product is how long it lasts, not only on my skin, but also in the bottle! one bottle can last me months! Unlike most other products where you have to continually reapply often! The smell is pleasing, and doesnt attack your nostrils like most bronzing products, if anything it reminds me of being at the beach! I am so excited that I had a chance to use this, and will continue to use it for all of my tanning needs! Because you doesnt want to be beautifully bronzed in the summer or the winter!

Not Enough Bronzer!

While this bronzer was very effective, my only complaint was that it did not come in an a large enough package. I love to be bronzy and beautiful and ran out of this tiny package quickly. I would love it so much more if it came in a larger size. Furthermore, it was very expensive for the size taht it did come in. I reccomend a costco sized container, and making the product last. I do not wnt to keep ordering more! Great product though, and it certainly did its job!

Yet another great product from Designer Skin

from Lincoln, NE

Comments about Designer Skin Luminary Bronzer, 13.5-Ounces:

I absolutely love Designer Skin tanning products! Although I no longer tan indoors, I tanned all throughout my twenties in tanning beds and booths and used many different products. Designer Skin tanning lotions and bronzers are my favorite. I often use their products as everyday lotions when I can find them at a good price. Tanning lotions are generally very over-priced, but when you can find Luminary at a good price, it is worth it. The bronzer in this lotion is pretty subtle unless you have very pale skin. I normally have medium skin that gets medium dark with a tan. I find that Luminary evens out my skin tone quite well. When I used it in tanning beds, it would help to accelerate the tanning process faster than if I did not use a lotion. The scent is wonderful. Designer Skin typically makes their lotions with fruity or floral scents, and this one is no different. You truly do get a luminous tan from using this product with tanning beds. If you choose to use it as a regular lotion, you'll still look luminous, but may not be as dark as you prefer.

• Ease of Application:
  • Longevity:

Great for Uneven Tones

Comments about Designer Skin Luminary Bronzer, 13.5-Ounces:

I purchased this product at the request of the bride when I was a bridesmaid in her wedding. She picked out very pretty strapless dresses for all of the bridesmaids. Problem is, I've been an avid runner for 10 plus years. In Florida, that means brutal sun and pretty horrific tan lines. Basically, I have a racerback tan line that is ghost white underneath and dark tan around, and it is paper white from midknee up. So of course, she was worried about the tan lines on my back wearing a strapless dress. One of the makeup artists applied it the day of the wedding, and it looked great! Absolutely flawless. Granted, it was also a professional applying, but the product makes a difference too. It was an outdoor wedding and it did run a little bit due to my sweating, but it was very minimal and wasn't obvious on the dress or to anyone. I have used other self tanners / bronzers, and this one by far exceeded the rest. The cost is higher, but it is worth it when it isn't completely orange and obvious and ruining clothes.

• Ease of Application:
  • Longevity:

i love this bronzer

from Fort Pierce, FL

Comments about Designer Skin Luminary Bronzer, 13.5-Ounces:

i love Designer skin luminary bronzer in the 13.5 oz, it has such a rich texture, goes on smooth, it feels light not heavy at all, the price is great, the smell is great it also isn't too strong. i love how this luminary bronzer makes my skin feel, it makes it feel smooth ans soft, not like other bronzers that are heavy and cakey. like they say you get what you pay for and this you get a great quality item for it's price, i was introduced to this product last year, my sister gave me this skin luminary bronzer for my birthday, and i was very happy with the out come, it can be used anytime of the year, again you have to try this product it is an amazing product, i am very happy that my sister introduced this product to me, Designer Skin Luminary Bronzer in 13.5 oz is a great product, for any woman of any age, please try this luminary bronzer you'll love it, i know that i love my Designer Skin Luminary Bronzer.

Luminary Bronzer is awesome!

from Saint Louis, MO

Comments about Designer Skin Luminary Bronzer, 13.5-Ounces:

Luminary Tanning Lotion is a great lotion & is very thick. The smell is fantastic and the bottle lasts a long time! Not to mention the packaging catches your eye and is very cute especially when it lights up! I love Designer Skin Products.

Designer Skin Luminary Bronzer - Get a Head Start on That Tan!

from Buffalo Grove, IL

Comments about Designer Skin Luminary Bronzer, 13.5-Ounces:

Let's face it, we are always looking for ways to get that healthy glow of a "sun-kissed" tan. Designer Skin Luminary Bronzer works so well and doesn't leave your skin with that orangy look. The smell is wonderful, like a great smelling perfume, it doesn't smell like a tropical drink like some of the other bronzing products. The Designer Skin Luminary Bronzer is a great moisturizer, leaving your skin feeling silky smooth. It's great for any kind of skin type as I have sensitive skin and it worked amazingly. I would highly recommend Designer Skin Luminary Bronzer to anyone that wants that glow!

Great bronzer!!!

from Midlothian, IL

Comments about Designer Skin Luminary Bronzer, 13.5-Ounces:

I have used designer skin tanning lotions before. My favorite is Bombshell. But if you are looking for a great bronzer with ouit a tingle this is the lotion for you. It gives you a great color with out looking orange or blotchy like other bronzers can do. Also a little goes a long way with this stuff!!!

works great. I just love the bronzer from Designer Skin

from Schertz, TX

Comments about Designer Skin Luminary Bronzer, 13.5-Ounces:

Love it! Works really well. Is not orange. Have great coverage and it last all day and does not fade. It makes you look like you have some sun but not to much. I really love the product and would recommend it to all my friends. It is easy to get online and come fast and at a really great price. It is one of my favorite products. I started using it over 1 year ago and will not try anyothers now that I found one that works so well. My daughter is 20 and she also loves it. It doesn't seem heavy like some products and it goes on really easy. The price is right it is not very expensive for such a good quaility product. One of favorite things about it is it doesn't have a strong fragrance so it won't bother you if you do not like perfumes like me so It is fragrance free with is great and doesn't cause you to break out or anything it is such a great product and I would not stop using it because I just love it.

A Healthy Tan a Healthy Glow!

from Long Beach, CA

Comments about Designer Skin Luminary Bronzer, 13.5-Ounces:

Designer Skin Luminary Bronzer ROCKS!

from Lawrenceville, GA

Comments about Designer Skin Luminary Bronzer, 13.5-Ounces:

Tried this out at The Sun Club and loved it so much, I bought a bottle. Designer Skin products leave your skin feeling silky smooth and with a natural glowing golden tan. The scent is nice, not overwhelming. I even get those "Wow, you smell great!" compliments after using it. The price is a little higher but well worth it as a little goes a long way.

Not Enough Bronzer!