4.8

4.8

Pros

Cons

• Absorption:

Really helps give skin added moisture

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about Dermasil Dry Skin Treatment Original Lotion:

This is one of my favorite lotions for giving my skin the added moisture it needs. This product really worked on my skin in the cooler months when my skin was very dry and even cracking. I was worried it would not work as well as I had thought since it was inexpensive, but I was wrong. It worked amazing.
This product is thicker and goes on very smooth and makes my skin feel silky soft. I could see a difference almost immediately and did not have to reapply as the day went on. I was surprised that I did not have to use as much the next day because my skin had added moisture from using this lotion.

The scent is not very strong, but I believe this product isn't about the scent, its more about the effectiveness.

Absorption
This products absorbs very well and does not leave skin feeling greasy at all. It makes my skin feel very silky and smooth.

All in all, this is a great lotion if your skin is needed added moisture.

• Absorption:

Hydrate your dry skin with Dermasil Dry Skin lotion.

from Atlanta, GA

Comments about Dermasil Dry Skin Treatment Original Lotion:

Dermasil is awesome on your dry skin. It actually stays on your skin and keeps it hydrated all day long. The lotion is lightly scented and doesn't have any harsh "loud" perfume smells which allows room for a perfume or cologne.

Dermasil has a nice soft scent that does not annoy your nose nor irritate your skin. There are no harsh scents to this lotion making it easy to use for the whole family. It has a light or no scent which is also good for use in people who have allergies.

Absorption
Dermasil is easily absorbed by your skin and it actually keeps your skin hydrated without having to repeat the process throughout the day like other lotions. It is especially great on extra dry skin.

I would recommend this lotion to people with eczema and extra dry chapped skin. After continuos use, you actually notice the improvement of your skin and less chaffed looking skin. It is so good on your skin that you won't ever want to use anything else for you dry skin.

Dermasil - An Effective, Simple, Moisturizing Lotion

from Portland, OR

Comments about Dermasil Dry Skin Treatment Original Lotion:

Here is my take on Dermasil. It is a light, effective moisturizer that works well for dry or chapped skin. I don't have sensitive skin but according to the bottle it is also hypo-allerginic and safe for sensitive skin types.

I used this lotion a lot this winter as my hands were especially dry during the cold months. It was great, it absorbes fairly quick and leaves my hands feeling silky but not greasy.

I am not especially fond of the scent of Dermasil. The smell is remincent of plastic. Perhaps from the bottle it comes in? I'm not sure. I'm more of a Bath & Body Works kind of lotion gal so I was not too thrilled with the lack of scent of the Dermasil.

Overall this is a really good lotion functionally. It does what it promises, "Controls even severe dry skin". The active ingredient is Dimethicone which works as a skin protectant and is probably what gives the lotion a lasting silky effect.

• Absorption:

very hydrating to my skin

Comments about Dermasil Dry Skin Treatment Original Lotion:

I always get dry skin especially when the weather changes. Lately I've been having a lot of dry spots because of it being cold and raining. I never heard about the Dermasil dry skin lotion treatment but I thought I would try it out anyway. It worked great on my skin, it was very moisturizing to my skin. It absorbed quickly in my skin and it didn't feel heavy. My skin didn't look or feel dry anymore. It had a thick and creamy texture that went on smoothly. It was unscented so it didn't really smell like anything. It didn't make me look greasy or oily and it kept my body hydrated all day. I love how it was very gentle to my skin and it wasn't harsh to my dry spots. It really did heal my dry spots and make them appear better in texture. I only had to apply it once and my skin felt smooth. It even nourished those areas that need extra moisture the elbows and knees. I would definitely buy this lotion again. It was a bit pricey but its well worth every penny. I recommend it for anybody with dry or sensitive skin because its rich and creamy that it will replenish your body.

• Absorption:

Provides Relief to Your Dry Skin Immediately!

Comments about Dermasil Dry Skin Treatment Original Lotion:

Dermasil Dry Skin Treatment Lotion works great and relieves my dry skin instantly. It keeps my dry skin from developing and becoming an issue when used on a regular basis. Plus it is safe to use on your face. I routinely develop dry skin on my arm, chin and above my upper lip. It is very dry and itches. It is red and irritated and flakes. It's embarrassing whenever it breaks out and develops. I started using Dermasil because it's safe and okay to use on my face. As long as I apply it routinely, which is about once every couple of days, I don't have to be concerned with a breakout. If I forget to use it and I do have to deal with a breakout, Dermasil provides cooling relief almost instantly. Within two days, it is completely gone and you can't even tell I had an issue.

Doesn't have a great scent. I don't really like it, but it's not that bad.

Absorption
The lotion absorbs immediately and provides relief almost instantly.

Truly works great and is very effective. It relieves my dry itchy skin and will prevent future problems when used on a regular basis.

Great Lotion for Dry Winter Skin

Comments about Dermasil Dry Skin Treatment Original Lotion:

My whole family uses Dermasil. My mom and daughter have very dry skin and it keeps their skin moist and from cracking. Living at the beach we deal with harsh winter and summer wind and sandy and this is the best lotion I have found for keeping my skin healthy and glowing.

I don't find that it has a much of a scent either pleasant or harsh. I use it most days and have not had an issue. I like that you can wear it anywhere or put it on anywhere without having someone as that the smell was upseting to them.

Absorption
Having a four year old, a lot of extra lotion tends to get put on the skin, I have yet to have an absorption issue with it. It goes on smooth and dries quick, without any stickiness.

I often get cracks in my legs from shaving and rough winds but within a day of using the using Dermasil my skin is back to normal. My other has psoriasis and this lotion not only helps to clear her skin and it keeps her itching down too. I have yet to have a time when this has not helps with itchy skin.

Excellent

Comments about Dermasil Dry Skin Treatment Original Lotion:

The Dermasil Dry Skin Treatment Original Lotion is truly excellent. I bought this at the store at a cheap price. Not only that, but it also works effectively too! I apply this on the most dry spots on my skin (legs and hands) and it works like a charm. I'm a big fan of Dermasil products.

• Absorption:

Great for the dry winters and summers.

Comments about Dermasil Dry Skin Treatment Original Lotion:

I live in an area that has both very dry winters and summers. Because of that, I have a problem with dry skin. When my skin is at its driest, this is the absolute best lotion to use. It works quickly and gives great relief.

It doesn't have too much of a scent. That's great, it doesn't need to smell like anything. That makes this lotion a better option for people with allergies to certain scents.

Absorption
It absorbs quickly. I like to put it on right after a shower, and am able to get dressed quickly because the lotion does not linger on top of my skin. It won't make you feel greasy because it doesn't pile up on your skin.

This is an extremely effective product. It's great for people with very dry skin. It works quickly, and it works well. It hydrates your skin, and does not leave you feeling greasy. It does not smell like anything, so there's no worries about having an overpowering scent. I would recommend this lotion to anyone with dry skin, or anyone who just wants softer skin.

• Absorption:

Count on Dermasil Dry Skin lotion to heal damaged skin.

Comments about Dermasil Dry Skin Treatment Original Lotion:

My skin is dry especially my legs. I can see breakages down and across my calves due to years of neglecting moisturizing treatment. I do not moisturize my body on the daily basis and this maybe the main reason why my epidermis health is not the best.

With the help of this product, I can see a positive change in my skin health. My legs are beginning to show signs of healing. After each use, I can see and feel the difference with my skin. It is smoother and also the cracks are beginning to close up. I thoroughly enjoy this product because of the repairing power. The result after using this lotion is just tremendous.

Dermasil lotion does not have a strong scent and this is why I appreciate it so much. I try to choose lotion products that doesn't focus on the scent but rather the healing power for dry damaged skin.

Absorption
This lotion feels amazing when applied to the skin. It absorbs almost instantaneously to treat the skin immediately. It feels nice and cool on the skin with little to no irritation which is a big plus for this product.

Dermasil Dry Skin lotion is absolutely wonderful. The effectiveness of this product is visible. Once it is applied to the damaged areas of the body, the lotion begins to work immediately for fast results.

Honest Review

Comments about Dermasil Dry Skin Treatment Original Lotion:

I brought this lotion in a pinch as I could not find Eucerin. My son has eczcema and this lotion did a good job of moisturizing his skin and relieving him of any ithchiness that he usually experiences due to his skin being so dry. I also love that it did not smell medicinal and was not as hard to absorb as Eucerin is.

It does not have an atrocious scent.