Other Acne & Blemish Treatments:
Acne Facial Cleansers, Acne Masks, Acne Moisturizers, Acne Kits
Dermalogica
Dermalogica mediBac System

Dermalogica mediBac System

Such a positive product in my life!

from Powell, AL

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Hydrates Skin
  • Smells Great
  • Soothing
  • Works Effectively

Cons

• Blackheads & Whiteheads
    • Inflammatory Acne
    • Moderate Acne

Comments about Dermalogica mediBac System:

I have never been one to use a special facial cleanser. Mainly because of prices of cleansers. A friend of mine, whom is a esthetician, recommended this to me. I gave in and tried it. WOW!! Where has this been my whole life? I have always had light breakouts. Now, after using MediBac Clearing Wash, my breakouts are gone!! My skin feels great, refreshed and clean! I now recommend this product to all of my friends and family. I will use it forever!!! It is a little higher priced than your generic brands, but oh the difference!!!!! Plus the bottle will last forever!! It takes just a little tear drop and you are cleansing perfectly!

Dermalogica Medibac System

Comments about Dermalogica mediBac System:

I tried this after only marginal success from other acne products. I was a little hesitant due to the cost, but it is worth every penny spent. It cleared my face up within a couple of days and made my face feel very clean.

• Ease of Application:
    • Convenience:
    • Side Effects:
    • Immediacy:

I really like the Dermalogica Medibac System!

from Makinen, MN

Comments about Dermalogica mediBac System:

I have used the Dermalogica Medibac System and find that it does really well for adult acne. I have tried proactiv and it doesn't seem to be working as well as it used to. My doctor said that adult acne is different the teen acne and needs to be treated different. I have used the medibac system and my face feels really clean. I wish that it wasn't so expensive but I would rather pay a little extra and not have horrible acne. I even went in for a dermalogica facial and felt like my skin was cleaner than ever. If you have adult acne I would give this a try. My acne got really bad at first, but after about a month it was better than ever. I am curious to see how it looks in the summer. I think I found a product I will stick with.

Dermalogica oil control lotion is the best!

from Edmond, OK

Comments about Dermalogica mediBac System:

I have been using Dermalogica products for 10 years now and would never use anything else. I have naturally oily skin and am prone to acne. This lotion is fantastic! I use it every morning and never have a problem with shine! Love love love their products!!

The mediBac System was not for me, but I would still recommend.

from New York, NY

Comments about Dermalogica mediBac System:

I was SO excited to try the mediBac System from Dermalogica-I had heard rave reviews everywhere! Even my dermatologist recommended it! I had recently started breaking out and was interested in finding a system that would help heal my skin. I was told this was perfect for "adult acne," that it was much more mild than typical drugstore products. I went ahead and dove right into the whole system.

Within one week, I started to break out even more. I was getting pimples in places I had never had them before. I continued to use the entire system for a few more weeks before making an appointment with the derm. He told me to continue to use it for three months and decide from there [I had heard this same tip from many others]. So, I did. By the end of three months, I had tiny bumps ALL OVER my face [forehead, cheeks, and chin]. It was terrible. I slowly started to wean myself off the products, trying to figure out if one single product was doing this. Eventually, I stopped using the products completely. Until that time, my acne remained the same [all over]. Within one month of my stopping, my skin had completely cleared.

So, why would I recommend this to anyone? Well, because it might sound crazy, but the parts of my skin that didn't have pimples [although towards the end that became very small], was absolutely gorgeous. It really made my skin glow. Unfortunately for me, I have very sensitive skin and something in their products does not agree with me. I can definitely see how this would help someone though. It IS mild-your skin doesn't feel "tight," it feels "clean."

This System Works!

from Cabot, AR

Comments about Dermalogica mediBac System:

This is such a great acne system.  I work in a day spa and we sell the Dermalogica line.  I have been so impressed with the medi bac line.  I not only recommend it to clients with acne problems, I also use it myself.  It is not harsh or too drying and it is all natural.  This is such a high quality line.  A+++

The best results I've ever gotten.

from Tomball, TX

Comments about Dermalogica mediBac System:

I never had skin problems until I went through a divorce about 2-1/2 years ago.  The stress of that made face break out so badly.  I tried everything from Clean and Clear to ProActive.  Over a period of six month I wasting a lot of money trying out new systems.  It wasn't until I treated myself to a facial (my reward for selling my house on my own) that I heard of Dermalogica.  I decided to get the sample acne kit because I was still a little worried about wasting more money.  This product was amazing!  I saw overnight results.  My skin was no longer red and painful and after a week or so of using the products as directed, my acne was not only clearing up, but not coming back.  One of my favorite things about the Dermalogica system is how long it lasts!  It has been 2 years since I bought that first kit and I'm still using the Overnight Clearing Gel or Clearing Mattifier (which are only 0.5 fl oz) on the rare occasions I feel a pimple coming on.  I am no longer embarrassed to go to the store without makeup.  I don't feel like I have to cake on the foundation to cover up my blemishes.  This product is amazing and I would recommend it to anyone.