Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:
Dermalogica Dermal Clay Cleanser 16.9 oz

Dermalogica Dermal Clay Cleanser 16.9 oz

Well Worth the Price!

Comments about Dermalogica Dermal Clay Cleanser 16.9 oz:

I've been using this product for several years now, and I hope I never have to switch to another cleanser. This minty-fresh clay lotion wakes me up every morning with a wonderful cooling sensation on my face and neck. My pores are noticeably smaller with regular day/night use, and my occasional adult breakouts are no longer an issue. I especially like the way that this cleanser leaves my complexion fresher and younger-looking with consistent use. It's also a fantastic makeup remover as well! This is not an inexpensive product, but I find it to be well worth the price, especially since no other product I've tried matches it in quality. Give it a try!

The clay lotion does a great job of drawing impurities out and minimizing pores, leaving my skin feeling fresh, but not too dry or drawn.

Ease of Application
The larger bottle of this product comes with a pump which dispenses just the right amount of product for face and neck. The cleanser smooths easily over the skin and rinses easily with water or wipes away with baby wipes or makeup remover cloths.

The fresh, minty blast is a great waker-upper every morning! This is one of my favorite qualities about this product!

• Ease of Application:

Loyal Dermalogica user!

from Edmond, OK

Pros

Cons

Comments about Dermalogica Dermal Clay Cleanser 16.9 oz:

I have been using this Dermal Clay Cleanser for almost 10 years! Love it and would never use anything else. I have naturally oily skin on my T-zone and am dry everywhere else. This really keeps it under control and I have virtually no shine! I don't miss a night of using this!!

It does the job!

from Goleta, CA

Comments about Dermalogica Dermal Clay Cleanser 16.9 oz:

I have oily combination skin eventhough I'm 48 years old. Dermalogica is a little pricey, but I do believe you get what you pay for. The clay cleanser cleans well and helps keep the oily shine away for the majority of the day. I use it only at night to cleanse my skin, and it helps with minimizing breakouts. Yes, I'm 48 and still have acne. Hope this helps someone else with the same skin type.