Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:
Facial Cleansers for Oily Skin
Dermalogica
Dermalogica Skin Prep Scrub

Dermalogica Skin Prep Scrub

Dermalogical a must use for beautiful skin

from Portage, MI

Comments about Dermalogica Skin Prep Scrub:

At some point in my twenties I decided that I wanted to be known as the girl with beautiful skin.  I met a woman whose skin I coveted and I quizzed her as to what she used to achieve such beautiful skin.

The answer. Dermalogica.

I ran to the nearest spa that used Dermalogica products (the only way that one could purchase them in the 1990s was to go to a spa that used the products and buy the products after a facial-- what a racket).

At any rate, after a great facial the spa owner suggested that I purchase the Dermalogica Skin Prep Scrub along with a cleanser, toner and a treatment wipe.

One step closer to being "the girl with the beautiful skin."

Skin Prep Scrub has natural scrub corn cob meal contained in a thick creamy cleanser. It produces a light foam with mixed with water. In addition to being a scrub, you can leave the Skin Prep Scrub on your face and let it dry into a mask and rinse off. I do this before a shower, let it dry during the shower and rinse off once I am done showering. If you do this your face is left smooth and soft.

You can also use the Skin Prep Scrub with your favorite cleanser to soften the exfoliating properties. Mix them together in your had with water and wash.

About six months after using Dermalogica Skin Prep Scrub, someone referred to me as the girl with beautiful skin.

Success

I Love Dermalogica Skin Prep Scrub

from Mc Cordsville, IN

Comments about Dermalogica Skin Prep Scrub:

I was just introduced to the Dermalogica line of products.  I was a little skeptical about the product and price, but decided to give it a shot.

I am in my late twenties,  have oily skin, and huge pores.  I was told that product would not give me visible results until I've used it for a few weeks.  This is so NOT true.  I have only been using it for maybe a little over a week and am completely SOLD!!!

This has reduced my pores and given my skin a healthy glow!  I think the recomended use is only a couple times a week.  However, I've been using it every morning and it is awesome! It is not harsh and does not dry my skin out!

I LOVE it!

I'm so excited about this line that I ordered 4 more products.  I'll have to review those as well after using them! :)

If your on a budget like myself, search the retail prices and then shop the web.  I saved almost 70.00 by getting my other 4 products on ebay!!