3.3
Other Acne & Blemish Treatments:
Dermalogica

3.3

the worst product i've ever EVER used

from Beverly Hills, CA

Comments about Dermalogica Medibac Clearing Adult Acne Treatment Kit Includes 5 Trial Size Products Kits:

one would expect a product created by dermatologists to be hypoallergenic. i've never had an allergic reaction to any skin products before, but i bought the medibac treatment kit and used the products for two days. yesterday i had a spot of what looked like eczema on my cheek (i've never had eczema before either) and today my eyes were both swollen almost shut and my cheeks are completely swollen too. the skin all over my face is bright red, painful, itchy and dry. my lips are particularly painful. i cannot believe the extreme reaction that i have had to this product. i have a few spots on my chin and this is why i bought the set, but i will never use this product again. i'm completely appalled.

Dermalogica Medibac Clearing Adult Acne leaves the face clear.

from Oakland Gardens, NY

Pros

Cons

Dermalogica Medicab clearing Adult Acne Kit is a very practical acne clearing medicine. It may not entirely get rid of the acne but after a while you will start seeing a reduction in the amount of acne on your face. However if you get an allergic reaction to any of the chemicals in Dermalogic Medicab stop use immediatly as that may increase the amount of acne on ones face.

The best so far

from Murfreesboro, TN

Ok so I have to say that I absolutely love this dermalogica product. I never heard of dermalogica until recently when I started the esthetician course at georgia career institue in Murfreesboro, TN. Of course when I started like most people, I experimented with all of the facial cleansers that were there because it's good to get an idea of how a product feels when you have to use them on clients. I have always had an amazingly clear face even through my teenage years with little maintenence but after trying all of the products at my school my face had freaked out and so I had acquired acne. The remaining time I was there I only used the medibac acne line to start clearing it up and it started working really fast.Unlike products like proactive where the benzoyl peroxide literaly cuts of the sebum from producing which causes the skin to retaliate after so long and end up producing more oil, the medibac line accually medically starts treating the problem. It's an awesome product.

Dermalogica products are a must for your skincare!

from American Fork, UT

Dermalogica is a wonderful product line! Their acne products work great for teenagers without being to harsh on their skin. I have been using Dermalogica for over 10 years and would highly reccommend it! Does not dry out your skin so much like so many over the counter acne products will do, but still drys up the zits. A great skincare line.