Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:
Dermalogica Age Smart Super Rich Repair

Dermalogica Age Smart Super Rich Repair

Dermalogica Age Smart Super Rich Repair is very rich

Comments about Dermalogica Age Smart Super Rich Repair:

Dermalogica Age Smart Super Rich Repair is very rich and it REALLY moisturizes my face when my skin is over dry and damaged. I once spent nearly an entire month skiing every day. That is definitely typical, but I had a fantastic opportunity. But spending that much time outdoors in the cold damaged my skin very badly. I honestly didn't think I would be able to repair it.

Another woman in the group skis almost daily all winter every year. And her skin is flawless. I asked her what she used and she told me she used the Dermalogica line and specifically the Super Rich Repair. I bought a jar (Yikes!! It was pretty expensive) and started using it immediately.

It was definitely worth the cost. All the dry flakes on my face disappeared. My skin felt soft and healthy again! I can tell that this is a very high quality product. It feels so rich and creamy.

Unfortunately, I will probably never get the opportunity to ski so many days in a row again, but that also means my skin will probably never be that damaged. I don't need a product like this for every-day use. It was just perfect for when I needed it.

I'll rate it a 10. Very good product!

• Absorption: