Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

Derma-E Eye Cream Gets Mixed Reviews

Profile Image

from Eagle River, AK

Comments about Derma E Age Defying Eye Cream:

At the age of 55 I definitely have more laugh lines than ever before. The cosmetic industry is full of anti-aging products, and I love the more natural ingredients of the Derma-E beauty products.

Derma-E Age Defying Eye Cream comes in a 0.5 ounce container, and makes some pretty nice claims. It entices me as a middle aged woman to give the product a try. Derma-E claims that this eye cream will improve the skin enough that it will actually make lines look smoother and the skin look firmer. I love that it contains both antioxidants and vitamins, as well as glycerin, which is known for its ability to hydrate the skin.

The ingredients include: ****Water, glycerin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, witch hazel extract, Astaxanthin, pinus pinaster bark extract, stearic acid, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, panthenol, allantoin, vitamin E, C-ester, dimethicone, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin and natural fragrance.

I found Derma-E products more than 10 years ago in a search for cosmetics that did not contain any "propyl" ingredients. I have been using them on and off ever since. While I really like some of their beauty products, this one isn't all that I expected it to be. The cream is very thick, and although it does absorb well, it is harder to apply than a thinner cream.

At my age, I am not sure there are any eye creams that will truly diminish the look of fine lines, but this one was a disappointment.

Seems to absorb well into my dry skin

Doesn't Clog Pores
I have not had any acne or other problems that would indicate this clogged my pores

I didn't notice much improvement in my skin.

• Absorption: