Other Body Lotions:
Hand Creams
Derma E
Derma E Anti-Aging Hand Creme

Derma E Anti-Aging Hand Creme

I love everything about this but the scent!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Derma E Anti-Aging Hand Creme:

I sought out a hand cream that contained ingredients that did more than just moisturize my hands; I wanted them to help with aging too. Well, while I don't use this hand cream often enough to tell whether or not they are helping with the anti-aging aspect, I can attest to how well it moisturizes them and leaves them feeling wonderful.

I also like that **Derma E Anti-Aging Hand Creme** is paraben-free, petroleum-free and not tested on animals. It contains great ingredients like: Vitamin E, organic aloe extract, olive oil, cucumber extract and green tea leaf extract.

I wish I could accurately describe the scent to this product. It's hard because I don't smell any one specific thing, I just know that I'm not crazy about it. It kind of smells like powder, old lady and drug store lotion all at the same time. I know that makes no sense, but that's what the smell of this product makes me think of.

Absorption
The back of this tube says that this hand creme is "non-greasy", and it really is. It starts off feeling slightly filmy and kind of waxy, but that feeling is really short-lived because my hands absorb this very rapidly.

Even though I'm not a fan of the way this product smells, I absolutely love how it makes my hands feel. Once the cream is absorbed, they're soft, silky and velvety. They feel completely moisturized and healthy. I wouldn't wear this out of the house because of its scent, but it's wonderful right before bed.

• Absorption: