Other Mattresses:
Denver Mattress MountainAir Plush Mattress

Denver Mattress MountainAir Plush Mattress

WE WILL NOT BUY ANOTHER MOUNTAIN AIR

Comments about Denver Mattress MountainAir Plush Mattress:

BECAUSE WE LOVE THIS THING,WE HAVE IN THE PAST SLEPT ON A SLEEP NUMBER BED,BUT WHEN WE TRIED THIS MOUNTAIN AIR TRI SYSTEM MY WIFE SAID " I WANT THIS ONE " SO WE BOUGHT IT .I SUGGEST IF YOU BUY ONE, YOU START AT THE MAX SETTING AND WORK YOUR WAY DOWN TO YOUR COMFORT AREA.MY BIGGEST COMPLAINT ABOUT THE MOUNTAIN AIR IS " I DON'T WANT TO GET OUT OF BED " ,I'M SERIOUS ,I DO NOT WANT TO GET OUT OF BED ! I SUFFER FROM ARTHRITIS,MY BACK ,MY SHOULDERS,MY HIPS,I SUFFER,BUT SLEEP IN THIS BED, I LOVE IT,MY WIFE HAS HER SIDE AT 65 AND 75 MINE IS 75-75,SHE STILL LOVES THIS BED ,AND SO DO I.SO WE WON'T BE BUYING ANOTHER ONE AT LEAST NOT FOR 10 YEARS BUT I'M SURE IT WILL LAST LONGER THAN THAT.QUICK AND EASY SET UP ,AND ONCE THE PRESSURE IS SET ,THERE IS NO REASON FOR THE PUMP TO RUN. BILLY AND SHARON LACY OHIO.

Comfort

• Firmness:

Good in the beginning

from Clearwater, FL

Comments about Denver Mattress MountainAir Plush Mattress:

After weeks of painstaking research and visiting multiple stores I finally found a mattress that I thought was a good deal. I had looked at Sealy, Beautyrest, etc. and more high end mattresses. However, when I went to Denver mattress the sales people were very helpful and surprisingly their mattress was the most comfortable that my husband and I could agree on. When we got the mattress home it was firm, supportive and very comfortable. My husband and I were both very happy with it. A couple of months later my mother came to stay. She is a slightly heavier set woman. Of course we gave up our bed for my mother so that she could be comfortable. My mother has a specific side of the bed she likes to sleep on which just so happened to be my side. After she left I went to sleep in my own bed only to find it was not firm, supportive and comfortable as it had been the week prior. The bed has never been the same since. I was so happy with this product when I first bought it and now I am so disappointed. We have only had the mattress for a little over a year and now we are looking into replacing it. It is very discouraging.

The mattress was fine when it was just my husband and I. Don't get me wrong we are far from skinny but I do wonder if there is a weight limit on these mattresses. It is a king sized mattress, spacious enough for 2+2 (dogs). Such a shame...

Been sleeping comfortably on it since 2000.

from Denver, CO

Comments about Denver Mattress MountainAir Plush Mattress:

I purchased a Denver Mattress Company queen-size mattress set in the year 2000.  I can't even remember now which specific model it is, but I can tell you that I have had a comfortable night's sleep ever since then.  The mattress seems to be holding up well to years of use.  Lots of mattresses seem to break down over time and develop depressions where your body usually lays on them.  I flip my mattress over about once every 6 months, and I seem to have avoided that pitall.

Denver Mattress sets are reasonably-priced for the value-conscious.  They provide excellent back support without feeling like you're either sleeping on a marshmellow or sleeping on a rock.  I recommended Denver Mattress to a friend with back problems, and she said it improved her quality of sleep.  I think you can get as high a quality from this company as from other nationally-known brand names without the high price tag.

Denver Mattress makes a number of different lines of mattress sets.  You'll have to find the right one for you.  Some come in a thick pillow-top version, some are standard, and some are even in a modified-pillow-top for those who want a little softness without feeling like they're sinking deep into the bed.

This is excellent value for the money.

Kids just got for Christmas they love it.

from Edgewood, NM

Comments about Denver Mattress MountainAir Plush Mattress:

Grandpa just bought my 2 boys 2 new mattress and box springs for Christmas. They already have them. When new ones got dropped off they took the old ones. Before the boys would moan and groan to go to bed and my youngest always found excuses to not have to go to bed. Now no moans and groans and they go to sleep alot quicker. I laid on it and did not want to get up. Wish we had the money to get a Queen size for us.