4.1
DenTek Comfort Clean Floss Picks

DenTek Comfort Clean Floss Picks

4.1

DenTek Comfort Clean Floss Picks, A Mothers Dream

I love these flossing picks.  They are very convenient and easy to use.  I floss my children's teeth each night and find that this pick is so handy for that.  The curve is at just the right angle for me to hold the handle and easily floss their teeth without my hands going into their little mouths.  The floss doesn't break very easily so I'm able to get their whole mouth with just one pick.  With other brands I often have the floss break and get stuck between their teeth.  With this pick its durability prevents that from happening.  The floss is waxy and thick so it doesn't cut sensitive gums and still smoothly fits between tight fitting teeth.  I found this brand to be very affordable and easy to find in a myriad of different stores.  Its affordability makes it my go to choice every time.  I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.  It is worth the money and does a great job at what it is meant to do.

I like DenTek Floss Picks for back teeth, but not the front!

This is the first time I've ever used a product like this; that is, a hand-held flossing device with a pick on the end. I do really like some aspects of it, but I also have a problem with it too.

What I do like about **DenTek Comfort Clean Floss Picks** is that they are great for flossing those teeth in the back that usually make flossing difficult because of how tight the area is. With this floss, you just press down and it gets in between my back teeth easily. I also like that the floss is coated in fluoride, which helps prevents cavities. The pick on the other end of the floss is very convenient too.

Now what I don't like about this product is the fact that it doesn't make good, hygienic sense to me to do what the directions say: "Gently slide floss up and down between teeth..." I have a problem with that because if I use the same floss for all my teeth, I'm just removing food and bacteria from one tooth and transferring it to another. When I floss with traditional floss, I pull out enough to floss each tooth with a clean section of floss to avoid the aforementioned problem. It is gross to me to use the same device for all my teeth.

While I do think these **DenTek Comfort Clean Floss Picks** would be convenient to have in my purse for emergencies, I wouldn't buy them to use at home. I want a clean strip of dental floss for each tooth and I just can't do that with this product.

Good, Not Great

from MI

Comments about DenTek Comfort Clean Floss Picks:

My husband and I started using DenTek Comfort Clean Floss Picks as a way to encourage increased flossing for both of us. Neither of us have ever been great at flossing - I personally hate it - so we got these thinking it would make us want to do it more often. Well, it has worked for him, he is now flossing every day.

For me, I don't know. I find these just to be basically like glorified floss. They are okay, but nothing special really. The floss picks are really just a small piece of dental floss stretched between a small whishbone-shaped piece of plastic, designed to make flossing easier, maybe more fun, and probably less of a hassle. I do think it makes flossing more fun. The little picks are cool and cute and will fit easily in your purse or pocket without having to lug out that big, awkward strand of regular floss. However, I still hate to floss. I have TMJ and it just hurts to floss and hold my mouth open wide forever, and these don't do a great job of making the process easier. It is still difficult with these to reach my back teeth, and I just don't love it.

So, for someone who likes flossing, these might be for you, but if you are like me and hate flossing anyway, these might not be your cup of tea, either.

But, since my husband loves them, I will continue to purchase these, because he claims they are effective, and he is the one actually using them daily.

Great on-the-go flossers or flossers for kids!

Comments about DenTek Comfort Clean Floss Picks:

Although my dentist will tell me that regular floss does a bit better job than these little guys, I love these! It is so much easier for my kids to remember and follow through on flossing their teeth each evening with these than with a regular floss container. Even I find that on those tired evenings when it seems easier to forgo flossing and get to bed a few minutes earlier, that I am more inclined to take the time with these guys. It saves time and it saves the soreness on your fingers from having floss wrapped around them. They also have different flavors which help with the kids' flossing. I also enjoy the convenience of using these when I am out. I can discreetly floss after dinner when out for the evening much easier with something like this and since they come in a closed, re-sealable bag, it is easy to put them in a bag or my luggage and not worry about getting them dirty.

Just Floss and Toss with Den Tek Comfort

from Wrightstown NJ

Comments about DenTek Comfort Clean Floss Picks:

I love the DenTek Comfort Clean Floss Picks . I always have a hard time remembering to floss my teeth every night and this picks make it so much easier to remember. I keep some everywhere . I keep them in my bathroom, the kitchen, and my handbag. They do an excellent job of cleaning food particles from between the teeth with a minimum of fuss. You do not have to deal with long pieces of floss that shred. This is a short piece of floss on a plastic handle. Just floss and toss! They do an excellent job and they also come in a mint flavor. I like to take these to work so I can floss after meals there as well. They are convenient to take along anywhere you go. The one thing that I do not like about them is the packaging because once you open the package they tend to spill all over the place. They are very reasonably priced and you can find them on sale every now and then. I recommend them to any one.

Very convenient solution to dental care on the go

from Galt, CA

Comments about DenTek Comfort Clean Floss Picks:

I've purchased the DenTek floss picks for a while now and I find them to be a very convenient way to address items that get stuck in my teeth throughout the day whether I am at home or away. I keep them tucked away in my car, in a nightstand at home, in my desk at work, wherever I expect to need them.

Convenient but not sanitary.

Comments about DenTek Comfort Clean Floss Picks:

DenTek Floss Picks are a fun easy way to floss on the go. The angled design of the pick makes it easy to reach back teeth. The floss is strong and well attached to its plastic frame.

I don't think DenTek Floss Picks are as sanitary as using regular floss though. You are using the same centimeter of floss to clean between every space in your teeth. As a result you are spreading the same dirty bacteria between all of your canines. When using regular floss, you can take a long piece and move down the strand cleaning between each space with a new clean section.

DenTek Floss Picks seem like a fair choice for travel or perhaps at a restaurant when you have only a couple spaces you need to clean to remove an uncomfortable chunk of food. I would not recommend using these picks as a substitute for daily cleaning with regular by-the-roll floss. In addition to being more sanitary, regular floss is much cheaper.

The only floss picks that my husband will use!

from lakeland, florida

Comments about DenTek Comfort Clean Floss Picks:

This brand of floss picks really stands up to the pressure. My husbands love these little gadgets. It makes flossing his teeth so much easier and he swears by this company. He has tried many other floss picks by different companies and this is the one he always goes back to. I have used them myself and I must say that I agree. They are strong picks and do not break while I am trying to clean my teeth, as other picks do. The floss is of strong substance as well and I am able to get between each and every tooth when I use them for flossing. The floss does not wear out and they have a nice and subtle minty taste that I really enjoy. DenTek also is a value company that charges less for their product than other companies offering the same thing. Also, their product that costs less is BETTER than the one that costs more. I would definitely recommend this floss picks over every other company's product on the market!

Great product to make flossing easier and quicker!

from Guilford, CT

Comments about DenTek Comfort Clean Floss Picks:

I can't stand the feeling of something being stuck in my teeth after eating. The DenTek Comfort Clean Floss Picks are the prefect alternative to toothpick use for picking out food and also great tool to help flossing. The only negative thing I can say is that I don't like using the DenTek floss picks for the back teeth. It feels uncomfortable and awkward to reach back there with the floss pick in my opinion. The floss pick is easy to take around with you and of course to dispose of. It's a good way to quickly floss your front teeth discretely and effectively. I like how a bag of the DenTek floss picks last for awhile. There is plenty in there to last a good bit and easy to store. They aren't expensive and I think a good supplement to have with other dental hygiene supplies. I wouldn't expect these to completely replace my flossing regime, but more so as a supplement to my regular flossing regime.

Den Tek Comfort Clean Floss Picks

from Hermiston, OR

Comments about DenTek Comfort Clean Floss Picks:

I bought these Den Tek Comfort Clean Floss Picks to be part of my "on the go" dental hygiene use. They are compact and provide multiple uses in one item. I can floss and use the other end as a pick to get at the gum line to clean. They are more practical to take on camping trips and when traveling in general. They fit nicely in a purse, very discrete. It is a lot easier to use one of these dental floss picks when you are away from home instead of taking out your regular container of dental floss, pulling out a length, tearing it off and using it. The dental floss is sturdy and cleans well. Having the floss on a handle makes it easier for those who have trouble holding on to just the dental floss string that would come from a regular container. It is a definite "buy" item to have on hand. Kids love using this style of dental floss. It is just their size which encourages them to clean their teeth.

The DenTek Comfort Clean Floss Picks are handy for the purse

from Roanoke, VA

Comments about DenTek Comfort Clean Floss Picks:

I bought the DenTek Comfort Clean floss picks several months ago when I got them very cheaply at a store using coupons. What I do really like about these floss picks is how handy they are. It is really nice to be able to stick these in the glove box of your car or in your purse to always have nearby if you need one. I like that you can do it with one hand like if you are driving or something and don't have to wrap the floss around your fingers and use both hands. I don't think that these are as effective as regular floss and would not be able to use these as a floss substitute for myself. I didn't feel that I could really get down deep between my gums and clean out the plaque very well. They are priced fairly decently, especially if you can find them on a good sale or use a coupon. The kind that I tried did not have any flavor to it which might make it a little funner to floss with these. Overall, I would recommend these floss picks to anyone. But I would also suggest using regular floss every once in awhile as well.

Makes flossing easier, but flimsy

from San Antonio, TX

Comments about DenTek Comfort Clean Floss Picks:

Using DenTek Comfort Clean Floss Picks eliminates some of the inconvenience of using regular old-fashioned dental floss; for example, you won't have to deal with the painful purple fingertips that come from wrapping them too tightly with dental floss. The DenTek floss picks also have the advantage that you can use your teeth to gently put pressure on the plastic bar of the pick if you are having difficulty getting the floss between your teeth. The major disadvantage of these flossing implements, however, is that they are flimsy. The contacts between my teeth are quite tight, and the floss would frequently stretch out or break entirely, meaning I sometimes had to use upwards of two picks for each flossing session. Also, it rather grossed me out to insert the same piece of floss between each of my teeth since it had plaque and gunk on it, so I wiped it off with a piece of tissue after flossing each tooth...which basically eliminated any time I may have saved by using these over regular floss.