View more bassinets

Delta Travel Bassinet with Storage

Delta Travel Bassinet with Storage

Nice Bassinet

Comments about Delta Travel Bassinet with Storage:

We had a small bedroom so in order to safe space we bought this bassinet.It looks nice and its easy to put together.I think it took us about 10 minutes to put it together.Its easy to clean and dries fast.You cant clean the shade though you will have to spot clean that.The storage underneath the bassinet comes in handy when you dont want to go the nursery in the middle of the night.It seems durable so I will be saving it for my next baby.Its a good bassinet and its realy affordable.The bassinet pad is thin but its water proof so its easy to clean as well.It has a mesh window on the side so you can see your baby while your laying down in bed.

Very useful travel bassinet

from Troy, MI

Pros

Cons

Comments about Delta Travel Bassinet with Storage:

We didn't have a bassinet for our first child, but when our second one came along I had to have one, so I did my research.  The Delta Travel Bassinet fit exactly what I was looking for.  It comes apart fairly easily for cleaning and goes back together, not quite as easy, but not too difficult either.  It can be thrown into the washing machine for easy cleaning.  The shade and the basket can't be washed. The pad is pretty thin, but it does come with a cover/sheet, so you don't need to get one. The pad is also waterproof, so if there's an accident it can easily be wiped off and cleaned with soap and water.  It fits well in small spaces.  I don't know that it's very conveniet for travel though.  I use it in our very small bedroom for our newborn, so it's perfect if you don't have a lot of space.  If you lift the skirt on both sides there is a netted window to view the baby if you're laying in bed.  With the tan and pink ribbon and bows, it's gender neutral.  It's a pretty nice bassinet for the very affordable price.