3.7
Delta Shipping Supplies 2" Clear Packing Tape

Delta Shipping Supplies 2" Clear Packing Tape

3.7

I had NO trouble with Delta Shipping

I don't know why people are saying this. I had an employee place an order with this same company. I had no problem. They told him they wanted to send us catalogs, a starbucks gift card, and to get us on board with their company, they wanted to send us a box of tape. He told them to go ahead. The next day, they had another person call him to confirm that he had placed the order. He said yes. We got the order. We also got 2 starbucks cards included with the tape. The second time, they told him about another gift offer, and offered him two more boxes of tape. He said "ok", since we needed the tape. He received his gift even before he received the tape order. The last time they called and offered him another gift with another tape order. He said he didn't need any more tape right now, and they said ok and that was the end of it. Now we call them when we need to order. I think you folks have a case of buyers remorse or something. Also, perhaps people need to let their staff know if they are or are not allowed to buy things for the company they work for.

BEWARE! This company is a scam!

If you get a phone call from Delta Shipping Supplies wanting to confirm a preplaced order, HANG UP THE PHONE.  It is a SCAM!

This company called my place...Read complete review

This company called my place of business and spoke with a girl up front.  They asked her to confirm our shipping address, as they were sending out a shipment of packing tape ordered by someone in our warehouse.  No one ever placed an order from this company!  It was a total scam.  The girl up front gave her name to them, unaware of anything suspicious.

A few days later we received EIGHT DOZEN rolls of packing tape and a bill for almost five hundred dollars.  I recognized it as a fraud & refused shipment.  However, not everyone would realize what had occurred.

I've since researched their company name online and found several complaints EXACTLY like ours.  Delta Shipping Supplies has scammed many other people.  Best to be safe and just not speak to these people at all.

Great for Small Businesses!

from Aptos, CA

Comments about Delta Shipping Supplies 2" Clear Packing Tape:

We operate a small home-based business that requires us to pack and ship our products. Delta has really been good to us and has played an important role in helping our business thrive and grow. No company is perfect, but we feel that even when there are issues with an order or shipment, they always step up to the plate and try to find a way to make it right.

Delta 2" Packing Tape: Scam, For Sure

from Saint Joseph, MO

Comments about Delta Shipping Supplies 2" Clear Packing Tape:

As the shipping manager for a manufacturing company, I get calls from this company and others like it on a regular basis. One of my team members made the mistake of "confirming" our business address and my name for a non-existent order with them last year, and it was a nightmare trying to send back the box of outrageously expensive packing tape for which we were invoiced. I received a call this morning from "Mike" at Delta, and when I interrupted his pushy spiel and said that if his call was regarding 2" packing tape, I wasn't interested. He cursed and hung up on me. Classy.

BEWARE! This company is a scam!

from Jacksonville, NC

from Burlingame, CA

Complete Scam-AVOID THIS COMPANY

from Canton, OH

Comments about Delta Shipping Supplies 2" Clear Packing Tape:

This company is a joke. They call (often times 4-5 times in the same day) with the same "We're celebrating our 25th anniversary..." line and want to send out a free gift with our order for being a good customer...never mind that we've never ordered from them....

Check their rating with the BBB... This company is a SCAM!!!

Holiday MADNESS!

from Studio City, CA

Comments about Delta Shipping Supplies 2" Clear Packing Tape:

During Holiday madness, almost everyone I called had run out of tape. Delta had plenty in stock and overnighted it to me. And they gave me a $5 coffee card. I'm gonna remain loyal to them for saving my butt.

We LOVE THE LITTLE GUYS!

from Hartford, CT

Comments about Delta Shipping Supplies 2" Clear Packing Tape:

I'd rather order through Delta Shipping Supplies than a corporate monster who doesn't care if your package is late. Delta gets my orders in on time.  Not like another huge red company I won't mention.

FREE SHIPPING! FREE TAXES! FREE STARBUCKS!

from Big Falls, MN

Comments about Delta Shipping Supplies 2" Clear Packing Tape:

When I placed my re-order with Delta Shipping Supplies, they covered tax and shipping and sent me 5 Starbucks gift cards as a courtesy. I would never want to switch, and my wife would never let me! Not unless Staples gave away free Chanel gift cards! HA!!! Thank you delta, got the email :-)

Delta is Honest! and THANKS THEIR CUSTOMERS!

from Lincolnwood, IL

Comments about Delta Shipping Supplies 2" Clear Packing Tape:

Why are so many people saying this is a scam? They always send me my tape on time and they sent out an email saying THANK YOU FOR BEING OUR TREASURED CUSTOMER! They sent me free coffee from starbucks for no reason, just to say thanks. I love that we're all signing on today to thank them back. This goes to show that their customers appreciate them just as much. I wish more companies had hard honest workers employed in the usa who want to meet their customers needs. Thank you delta! I would be happy to write a good review for you anyday!

The office LOVES Delta!

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Delta Shipping Supplies 2" Clear Packing Tape:

Great box deals and free shipping. Delta shipping is easy. I'm sticking with them. They're in Pasadena but will ship anywhere, even do overnight. Plus they sent me a free cd boombox. Now the girls in the office have something to listen to instead of the city traffic. Next order we're getting gift card for starbucks. Delta Shipping very much cares about their customers. I am so confused by these negative reviews. I got their customer appreciation email and am more than happy to post about how much I like working with them. Thank you Delta.