Other Space Heaters:
DeLonghi
TYP5108T
DeLonghi The Incredible Heat Machine

DeLonghi The Incredible Heat Machine

I love the portability of my Delonghi portable heater.

from Seneca, SC

Comments about DeLonghi The Incredible Heat Machine:

The Delonghi Incredible Heat Machine is my only source of heat and I love it. I have two and heat my entire house with them. They don't use much electicity and I can stay warm from room to room with out having to close off part of my house to keep the electric bill down. There's no need for an extra bill for gas. Since I'm disabled I can't deal with wood heat and I hate how dangerous kerosene can be. Plus the hauling of it is out of the question. I simply turn on my heaters and in a few minutes my home is comfortable. I can increase the heat for my grandkids just by turning up the thermostat. When winter is over they can be stored in closet out of the way and I have no huge heater sitting in the middle of the room taking up valuable space. Their light weight and swivel wheels makes them easy for me to move around. With dual controls I can turn them down at night or keep them at a high setting while keeping their power usage down.

DeLonghi The Incredible Heat Machine not bad at all

from Balsam, NC

Comments about DeLonghi The Incredible Heat Machine:

this is a must have if you cant afford your heating bill. the winter is very hard for me and the wife as we live up a mountain were the temperature drop drastically . its perfect for our bedroom to warm it up. only small rooms do you see any benefits from this. its reliable and cost not much in electric. hardly noticed difference on our electric bill. well worth the money. it pays for itself in the long run.