View more desktops

Dell dimension desktop computer

the dell dimension 4500 is awesome

from Douglas, GA

Comments about Dell dimension desktop computer:

The dell dimension 4500 is an awesome computer. the graphics are sharp, the sound is great, and i love windows xp over vista.

i wish they designed more computers like thes one. there is no need to run and get the screwdriver every time you want to open it up. just push two buttons and it opens like a book. when adding extra drives or a slave drive extra inserts are available. and again no screws. the green press and pull strips make it quick and easy to install or remove components. ther is plenty of hand room to get to the ram chips and other internals of the computer. it also has a fan system that works really well for cooling. all the extra usb ports are an added bonus it has usbs on the back for printers keyboards mice and stuff then has mor on the front for digital cameras, mp3 players, ipods and other things you need quick access to insted of fumbling around to get to the ports.

Dell dimension 4500 desktop

from Homestead, FL

Comments about Dell dimension desktop computer:

Purchased my third PC from Dell for my college student. We used at home for 3yrs and my son took it away to college with him. Performed well and was as asset to have at college. (this was b/f laptops became popular for college students) He graduated and took the PC with him to a new job. He used he PC everyday and only after deciding to go "laptop" did he give away to a church that used it another year or two for their youth. The Dell just keeps on keeping on! Will purchase again and again.

This Dell 4500S, which I bought 4+ years ago, has been great.

from Peoria, AZ

Comments about Dell dimension desktop computer:

This Dell PC 4500S, which I bought over 4 years ago, has been a really great workhorse of a computer and has given me very few problems over the years.  I use it full time and originally purchased it when I was about to begin a full-time online schooling that would require a lot of Internet and transcription typing.  It has worked perfectly.  I finally needed to add some memory this past year, andi it was very easy to do.  I called Dell ahead of time to find out what kind of memory card to get, and they were very helpful.  I would definitely buy another Dell should I need to replace this one.  They are nice people and very good and coming up with exactly what you want.  I really like the option of being able to "build my own" computer to meet my special needs.

great and fun to use

from Fair Oaks, CA

Pros

Cons

Comments about Dell dimension desktop computer:

I really love our Dell dinmension 4500 desktop computer.  It's really fun and easy to use and we've only had it a little less than a year.  I like the simple design and the grey makes it fit into our office decor.  It was ordered on line and was delivered in no time and packaged well.  The price was right on and we love the Dell company.  Very easy to order and deal with customer service.

What a great Desktop

from Fairfax, VA

Desktop Owners,

I just want to say something about my beautiful Dell Dimension 4500 desktop computer, which is an awsome machine for my computing needs. I'm a programmer by trade and use most of my time doing work from Home. This machine has absolutely given me a great control over what I wish to do with my programming needs as well as various multi tasking needs.

The smoothness of the processor as well as the graphics are very neat an I used graphics in my programming extensively. The multi tasking never freezes or double shift during program loads and the motion of the graphics never crawls or lags during test subjects.

Also it is an awsome gaming machine and I can play all online games with people all over the world without lagging behind during online gaming.I come out blazing with my guns and ammo while shooting the enemy or fighting with aliens. Take this review as a cue if you are in the Market for a Desktop that will fit your budget and give you a tremendous satisfaction for years to come.

I will not replace my Desktop with a puny laptop when it comes to computing power and stable housing.

Go Dell and Desktops.