View more desktops

XPS 210
Dell desktop computer

Dell desktop computer

3.3

Proved to be an excellent purchase for the money!

from Cathlamet, WA

Comments about Dell desktop computer:

This new desktop system is one of the best Dells out there. You don't have to worry about tech support. I called twice about the lack of it's ability to work with MSN, and got great help both times. Wait time was minimal and both tech's spoke understandable English. The new monitor is better than any I have used. I would recomend this system to professional and personal computer users alike.

excellent! fills all my expectations

from Denver, CO

Comments about Dell desktop computer:

i recently purchased the dell xps desktop computer. nice looking looks good in the office or home setting. nice large flat screen. very durable great for my grandson who is 5 years old and i use it everyday for my home business.

this is the 4th computer i have bought from dell and i am still happy with the quality and the price and they alway come out with great looking systems and have a great variety to choose from and lots of accessories.

TO HOT but i place a fan on it

from Owosso, MI

Comments about Dell desktop computer:

This xps is a ok pc. i had it for awhiler now and the fan would run high and loud to try to cool the pc. I touch the size of the pc the case and it was really warm so i removed it and a heatwave come out of it. So then i was like wow this is a probelm your pc should never be that warm/ hot. I placed a smaller 10" fan on the pc with the side left off. The speed went up it was alot faster on my fps games. I replaced the video card with a 1gb its a ok pc.

Think twice

from Luckey, OH

Comments about Dell desktop computer:

Dell is known for it's reliability.  It's costumer service is very professional.  But this space-saving slim-line computer is not what you want.  I've had mine for a few years and it's given me trouble after trouble.  Its fan runs very loudly and almost constantly.  I've had the hard drive crash, the audio go out, the motherboard replaced and the power supply replaced.  Do yourself a favor and go with the normal-sized computer chassis.  I think the build-up of heat in this one is nothing but bad news.