View more desktops
Other Desktops:
Dell desktop computer

Dell desktop computer

This Dell is the best computer I've ever purchased.

from Gray, ME

Comments about Dell desktop computer:

Approximately two months ago I purchased a Vostro 420 tower to use for my home based business.  I got the Dell Vostro 420 with an Intel Core 2 Quad Q9650 (3.0GHz, 12L2Cache, 1333FSB) with 4GB Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM 800MHz - 4DIMMs and a 1TB Serial ATA Hard Drive.  If there were an award for speed for a computer (like there is for cars,  1997 the fastest speed achieved by a vehicle on land.  The current record holder is ThrustSSC , which has achieved 763 mph, or bit less than 1228 km/h over one mile, breaking the sound barrier.  ) then I think my Dell Vostro 420 might be in the running.  *grinnnnnn*  My computer technician advised me (as he was setting it up) that it was hands down the fastest computer he had ever had the opportunity to work on.  So here I am, two months later with all kinds of extra software downloaded on this baby and it still moves like its on high octane rocket fuel.  I highly recommend Dell (I've made the mistake of trying another brand on my previous machine) and will remain a faithful Dell customer for my next ten or twenty or so computers.