View more desktops

DXPS410F3P
Dell desktop computer

Dell desktop computer

Great machine!

With the Intel Core Duo processor, this machine is not only fast, but stays fast even when using numerous programs at once.  The digital LCD flat panel monitor is crisp and clear, making for a great computing experience.  Dell always makes a great product, but adding the latest Intel processor just made it better.  A multimedia keyboard and speakers with subwoofer just add to the overall experience.  If you're looking for a reliable, well priced, and fast computer, try the Dell!

A simple lightweight customizable laptop.

For the most part it was great for what I needed it to do.  It played a lot of my games pretty well, connected to the internet most of the time (the internal wireless card sometimes would not pick up a signal which another laptop would even with the card on and ready.  It did get hot, I hated having to buy a cooling pad for it when I had been told by a representative that it was a cooler model than the previous.  Windows worked fine on it, but a lot of trash trial programs were loaded which I never had the option to say no to when building it.  I again hated the inspiron-ish look of the outer casing.  It was a little more distinguished, and yet still like the earlier models.  The screen display was great, easy to clean, and bright.  Key combinations always worked, except my z key is a little hard to work unless paying attention to it and there hasn't been anything under the keys - it happened when I first used the computer.  Processor runs rather slow at times, no indicator as to why even when very few programs are running.  Light weight, and recognizes most all plug in devices or has an easy interface to follow for loading drivers.  Battery life was again crappy, as was the AC adapter, never matched even the minimal life expected of them.  Warrantee was a little expensive renewal wise, and didn't cover everything I thought it would.  Overall tho, great functionality gaming wise for the cheaper price.

A simple lightweight customizable laptop.

from Herald, CA

Comments about Dell desktop computer:

This is a very sound and well built computer.

from Horn Lake, MS

Comments about Dell desktop computer:

I have had my computers built for me for the last 10 years and went out on a limb and bought this Dell.  I am very impressed with the structure and easiness of setup.  I had to contact support once and they were very quick to reply and seemed to know what they were talking about.  Problem fixed immediately and it's been great ever since.

Fast computer at a great price.

from Bayonne, NJ

Comments about Dell desktop computer:

I bought the Dell XPS 410 this past June. I was replacing an older Desktop model from 2002, and I knew that my family would be needing a lot more memory.The only disappointment has been with the Vista operating system. At times IE will suddenly stop working and it seems to be a conflict with vista. Also, some of our older components (printers, webcam) won't work with Vista. I'm sorry I didn't ask Dell to provide us with XP instead.I ordered the computer with extra RAM so we have 4GB right now. I wanted to make sure that the computer wouldn't become obsolete right away, especially since we use a lot of memory-intensive programs like Photoshop. My husband works from home and is online and working on photos and documents all day, and I tend to get on the computer at night. So far so good.The 8 USB ports are good to have, although I wish there were more than 2 up front. Those are constantly being used for phone charging and my husband's headset.  The card reader that came with the computer died within a month and had to be replaced. The part was backordered so it took two weeks for a technician to show up and reinstall it. The case opens easily, without any tools, and it's easy to get to the components inside. This isn't the PC to use if you're going to be doing some hardcore gaming but for the average home user it's great.

good computer but a bit pricey

from Springfield, VA

Comments about Dell desktop computer:

this is a good computer for most tasks but not serious gaming. it is very relaiable, and i have had mine problem free for two years.this is a good computer for most tasks but not serious gaming. it is very relaiable, and i have had mine problem free for two years.this is a good computer for most tasks but not serious gaming. it is very relaiable, and i have had mine problem free for two years.this is a good computer for most tasks but not serious gaming. it is very relaiable, and i have had mine problem free for two years.this is a good computer for most tasks but not serious gaming. it is very relaiable, and i have had mine problem free for two years.this is a good computer for most tasks but not serious gaming. it is very relaiable, and i have had mine problem free for two years.this is a good computer for most tasks but not serious gaming. it is very relaiable, and i have had mine problem free for two years.

All that I hoped for

from Jesup, GA

Comments about Dell desktop computer:

I've been very pleased with this computer..I bought it about nine months ago..it was everything I hoped for..I had a few problems with Windows Vista..but I'm sure all new software has bugs..other than that..the computer itself has been great..its fast..reliable..I like the look of the tower..I'd recommend it to anyone..

This machine understands that I hate reading instructions.

from Hesperia, CA

Comments about Dell desktop computer:

I am not uncomfortable with a computer but I am not a Techie either.  What I love about my XPS 410 is that I opened the box, plugged in the wires, and was surfing in about a half hour.  I tend to forget to close windows while surfing which can slow down things on some computers but not this one.  The duo core processor is wonderful and Windows Vista is wonderful.  I can be doing many things at once and still it is fast fast fast.   The graphics are great too.  You won't be sorry with this one.

Great machine!

from Garden Grove, CA

Dell XPS 410

from Newark, DE

Comments about Dell desktop computer:

I purchased the Dell XPS 410 more than 4 years ago and this computer is still working great today. This computer is almost always on and has not stopped working. When I purchased the computer is was a top of the line computer. Now it is pretty outdated but still working fine. I can no longer play the latest games on it like I could when i first bought it but it is still fine for basic computing tasks. Over the years I have upgraded thee video card, RAM, hard drive and placed Windows 7 on it. This was not because any of those components stopped working but, because prices dropped over time and those upgrades were not very expensive and has kept the computer semi-up to date. I am very glad that I purchased this computer as it has served me well and continues to serve me well. I hope to continue using this computer on a daily basis until it stops working or I finally buy a new computer. This computer is old now so I highly doubt many people will be buying it today but it is a great computer.

Dell XPS 410 Nice!!

from Broadway, NC

Comments about Dell desktop computer:

I have had my Dell XPS 410 desktop for few years now, and it is great couldn't ask for a better computer. It runs great with high speed internet and all. I'm thinking about getting another for my husband he stays on it alot. I have alot things installed like Mcfee and CCleaner and whole bunch of games it has alot of space. Dell has been around a while now I trust Dell great customer services, great products. I really recommend the Dell XPS 410 desktop who is looking for a all around great computer.

Great Computer

from Trinidad, CO

Comments about Dell desktop computer:

I've had this computer for years now and I have always purchased from Dell and will continue to do in the future. They have been to my satisfaction plus they have a great website to help you find just what you need.