View more laptops
Other Laptops:
Dell Xps 15 Laptop Computer (Intel CORE I5 640GB/4GB) PC Notebook

Dell Xps 15 Laptop Computer (Intel CORE I5 640GB/4GB) PC Notebook

Great laptop for the price!

from Austin, TX

Comments about Dell Xps 15 Laptop Computer (Intel CORE I5 640GB/4GB) PC Notebook:

I had been looking for an upper end gaming laptop for about a year, when I heard that Dell had released it's new line of XPS laptops. After looking at the specs, I decided it was a much better deal than any of the ASUS G series or Alienware laptops. It has the same specs as an alienware for about 1/3 of the price. Once the laptop arrived, I was astounded by the performance, the i5 processor is blazing fast, and the features on it are endless. I can play games like Call of Duty, World of Warcraft Cataclysm, and Left 4 Dead 2 on ultra graphics settings. In addition to that, the computer is great for everyday applications as well and I literally haven't experienced any problems with it at all. It also looks great, very sleek with an aluminum case and a black matte inside. The keys are backlit and it is definitely aesthetically pleasing. The sound quality on this thing is amazing. I would venture so far as to say that the JBL speakers and subwoofer on this laptop, which it comes with, is superior to 99% of other laptops. Overall, it's a great buy for such a low price.