Other Laptops:
Dell XPS Laptop

Dell XPS Laptop

Exceptional

Comments about Dell XPS Laptop:

I am a certified medical transcriptionist. I have this computer. I work from home doing transcription but sometimes, when the family goes on vacation, I want to go with them. This laptop makes it possible for me to take my job with me! The computer is fast, which is an absolute must. I am able to bring my laptop and set up shop anywhere we go. I just plug it in as long as I have internet and I'm in business; working just as if I were at home. This makes for a happy employer, employee, and client. I use the laptop strictly for work purposes due to the nature of my business; however, the system has amazing potential. The speed is lightening fast so if someone were to use it for games, it would be exceptional. The sound quality is outstanding. I didn't need to purchase Bose speakers or headphones as I would normally do with other systems; that was a surprise to me all in itself. I would normally have to do this, but not with this laptop I didn't. I would recommend this laptop for any student or business person looking for one that needs to be on the go. This is definitely that computer.

Battery Life
Superb.

Support & Service
Dell has always provided top-notch quality support and service. They have one of the best customer service policies I have experienced. I have purchased numerous Dell computers over the last 25 years, and this one of the reasons why.

Speed/Performance
Outstanding

Excellent and easy to use.

For the cost of the computer, it's worth the money. These computers last.

• Battery Life:
  • Support & Service:
  • Speed/Performance:

more than i ever expected

from Trenton, FL

Comments about Dell XPS Laptop:

very fast and easy to use.

i am left handed and the touch pad for the "mouse" feature is easy to use. the keys are quiet.

Battery Life
i get about 3 to 4 hours of use after fully charged. an ideal battery life for me would be 12 hours a day but todays technology does not seem to allow that yet. :)

Support & Service
have not had to use support

Speed/Performance
just as fast as my desktop

i only wish the keyboard lit up so that i could see them at night

• Battery Life: