View more computer monitors

Dell
2007FP
Dell UltraSharp 2007 LCD Monitor

Dell UltraSharp 2007 LCD Monitor

Love it. I watch much more video now b/c pic is so great.

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about Dell UltraSharp 2007 LCD Monitor:

I worked hard last year and at the end of 2006 bought this wonderful monitor as a reward.  Watching TV and video hasn't been the same.  I got a subscription to Netflix because watching movies on this monitor is such an enjoyable experience.  This monitor doubles as my TV and as my monitor.  It also works great as a second monitor plugged into my laptop.  Like other flat-screens, conventional CRT monitor users will find the upgrade to flat-screens especially great if they have space constraints.  This monitor, even with its stand, takes up far less room than a similar traditional CRT monitor would.  I have a good deal of space on my desk even with this monitor on my desk.  Overall, it wasn't cheap, but I found it definately worth it and believe anyone who wants superb quality and a great visual experience would like this monitor.

I love this Dell Monitor

from Chula Vista, CA

Comments about Dell UltraSharp 2007 LCD Monitor:

Both my wife and I work quite a bit at home and we both love this 20 inch widescreen monitor. I do high resolution architectural graphics and the resolution on the monitor does not disappoint. My wife has two monitors in her office for her job, and she says that she can see more on our one monitor at home than she can see on her dual monitors at work. Talk about saving space! It has a sleek design, looks modern and chic. The settings are easily adjusted as is the monitor itself with it's swivel and height adjustment functions. It is not the cheapest monitor, but when considering that the video quality and resolution is so great that it does a better than two side by side monitors, then it is worth the price!

Dell 2007FP 4:3 at it's best

from Dallas, TX

Comments about Dell UltraSharp 2007 LCD Monitor:

Dell has long had a reputation for making good desktop and laptop computers, but do you know they also make fine monitors? This is the FP edition of the Dell UltraSharp 2007 monitor line. This has a LCD TFT Active Matrix display. It's 20.1 inches, but has a viewable area of 20 inches. The screen resolution is a rare 1600x1200, which is getting more and more less common with the move to "HD" widescreen resolutions and displays. However, this 4:3 image aspect ratio display is excellent. It comes with a monitor stand where you can move the monitor up and down and tilt the display backwards and forwards. The screen has an anti-glare coating, which is nice given the number of glossy screens which I don't like. The stand is connected to a true mount on the rear of the monitor so this can lend itself to a professional mounting solution. There are inputs for both DVI-D and VGA, so you have connectivity options for older and newer computers. One small issue I found was there seemed to be some burn in type issues, where I could see images from previously. Overall, this is a quality monitor in a rare aspect ratio.

wow ! to the Dell UltraSharp 2007FP 20 inch LCD Monitor !!

from Corona, CA

I LOVE The picture of **Dell UltraSharp 2007FP 20 inch LCD Monitor !! **

It is my first `LCD monitor` for me and this beautiful crystal clear picture blow my mind !!

Love the size too. I just can`t go back to the old fassion monitors. I love traveling and always checking pics from the sites to find our next destinations. and my Goodness, This monitor shows these great vacsation pics soooooo great amd make us feel like we are already being places :)

Good to have this one for sure !!

The Dell UltraSharp monitor is just wonderful it works well.

from Selma, AL

Comments about Dell UltraSharp 2007 LCD Monitor:

The Dell UltraSharp 2007WFP 20-inch Widescreen Flat Panel LCD Monitor with Height Adjustable Stand is just wonderful. It has bright and sharp colr. The screen is just wide enough for anything. The screen has some uptodate things such as colr, size, and shape. The pros about this product are  it has great color, adjustable and durable, it swivels, wonderful wonderful video quality, height adjustable, vertical or horizontal, its all up to you, it's your choice, and last but not least it is just perfect.

The cons are it is not ceap at all the average price is about 550. That is higher than most but i would rather have this. The programs that come on them are not the best. I would recommend you not to get windows vista but windows 7 their is a free upgrade on their website. My whole family, neighbors, and friends think I have the best screen in the world, beacuse the screen is just perfect. it has the best colr size and then it can turn around.

I would recommend anyone to get this screen espically when buying a brand new computer.

Let's just say awesome...

from Staten Island, NY

Comments about Dell UltraSharp 2007 LCD Monitor:

We purchased a Dell desktop computer and have to say it  is great. The 21'' flat  screen is awesome to play games and even watch a movie. The kids sometimes prefer to sit and watch one of their shows on the desktop because they able to be on computer and watch t.v at the same time with a beautiful picture.

The Dell UltraSharp Flat Panel is a great addition to the home.

from Mcloud, OK

Comments about Dell UltraSharp 2007 LCD Monitor:

The Dell Ultrasharp Widescreen Flat Panel is a great addition to any home. It's appearance brightens up the computer desk and leaves you plenty of room to avoid clutter. It's easy to move and to store if needed. The picture is brilliant and has more than most storing capability. The possibilities of this computer is almost endless. The only thing I had a problem with is the programs that came with it. I had to delete half of them and upload my own. Vista isn't my favorite either.

Dell is high quality

from Corpus Christi, TX

Comments about Dell UltraSharp 2007 LCD Monitor:

This is the perfect size for a bedroom Television. It is easy to use and set up by yourself and it has great picture quality.

Dell is a great brand for computers, so I knew that they would have a good line of Televisions, and I haven't been disappointed yet.

I wish this was a high definition television, I think that will be my next purchase.