View more desktops

Dell
XPS 435
Dell Studio desktop computer

Dell Studio desktop computer

Great computer minus the few flaws.

from Lutz, FL

Comments about Dell Studio desktop computer:

****

**Pros:**

Fast computer, lots of space, huge monitor, mine came with a very nice printer (but Im not reviewing that as Im not sure if everyone comes with one or if mine was just a promo) The monitor has been dropped numerous times, still works amazing and not a single scratch (even after being dropped on concrete.) Very quiet as well.

**Cons:**

I have owned this computer for almost a year. A week after I got it home the internet jack did not work, nor did the audio jacks. I researched it, updated drivers, did everything possible, and still, no solution. I am a female gamer who loves her MMOrpg's so no audio was a big deal to me as i use my mic to speak with other players. So I contacted Dell and it turns out its a defect in this system and that its a wide spread problem. I returned my computer, got a new one back, and still same problem occured a week later. I had to re-rig the computer with new audio parts and buy and mic/speaker converter switch to get that to work. I still have to use wireless internet though as the the internet port still doesnt work. I also travel with this computer and it is EXTREMELY hefty in size and weight, but its not too much of a con as most people dont travel with their desktop :P

Dell desktop 435 is Great!

from Collinsville, VA

Comments about Dell Studio desktop computer:

I have Windows 7 on my Dell 435 and I love the new and easy things you can do with it. It is lightning speed fast to go from 1 thing to another or do numerous things at 1 time. This is definitely the best computer I have ever owned. Dell has great support for you when you need it 24/7. I would recommend this computer to pros and first time computers.