View more laptops

Other Laptops:
Dell

from Beverly Hills, CA

Comments about Dell Studio XPS 1340 Notebook PC:

**Dell Studio XPS 1340 Notebook PC isn't that great of a computer, but it does get the job done. I would highly recommend getting a different computer. It runs VERY hot, and the dust is like attracted to it so bad that it is a nightmare to clean. It is a daily thing to do cleaning all the dust off the computer. Also, it cuts itself off when it gets so hot, which is a pain when you are in the middle of work, or homework, or even online college. It is a decent computer other than those problems. The
**Dell Studio XPS 1340 Notebook PC is pretty neat though when it comes to the keyboard. It lights up, and it is very light carrying it. Also another problem is the fingerprints you can find EVERYWHERE. :)**

Studuo XPS 1340 performs and looks good too!

from Woburn, MA

Comments about Dell Studio XPS 1340 Notebook PC:

I purchased my XPS 1340 almost 2 years ago and have never regretted my decision. Although it was a substantial investment based on others on the market, I felt it was worth the expense for my needs. I am constantly on my laptop working on everything from financial spreadsheets to powerpoint presentations and marketing materials with high resolution graphics. I have various applications open at the same time and never seem to experience any problems. The size of the laptop is ideal since I often carry it back and forth from work to home. As a busy mom of a two year old, active little boy, it becomes quite difficult to carry him, a diaper bag and a laptop case. The XPS is the ideal weight for an active, professional mom on the go! My only concern is the low battery life (lasts about 3 hours fully charged). That is the only negative that I have experienced in two years. Therefore, I highly recommend this laptop.