View more desktops

Dell
Dell OPTIPLEX 380 MT desktop computer

Dell OPTIPLEX 380 MT desktop computer

4.1

My Dell OPTI 380 is the BEST!

I love my **Dell OPTI 380 MT E7500 2.93G 4GB SYST320GB DVDRW W7XP 3YR NBD DOWNGRADE (464-6518) PC Desktop.  **I am always on-line, every day...most days over 8 hours a day.  I use mainly this Dell OPTI, and I do everything from emails, downloading software, playing games, storing & editing photos, blogging, business paperwork, shopping, on-line classes, social networking, and more.  I have friends that had other brands of computers and they've all already had to replace theirs because they just either locked up or "died".  Mine still runs like new, it's still super fast and there has never been a repair bill on it.   Before I ever bought a PC, I had talked to many people to see what they were using, what problems/complaints they had and what they would recommend.  Dell came highly recommended.  When I went to order from Dell (by phone), they were so helpful because I didn't know what I needed exactly or what all I wanted to use a computer for.  They asked me some questions and were able to put together exactly what I needed to fit my budget, and I couldn't be happier with what I got. The Dell OPTI is high quality, has outstanding performance.  In the future when I will again need to buy a computer, I will definitely be giving those great people at Dell another call...

This is great

This is quite the desktop we have here. Out of all the desktops I had own, this is the most magnificent and most impresive one I seen. It does all the great things that it was advertise to do, and new things I never even knew it could do, which is just supercalifragilisticexpialidocious ( which is just another way of saying that this desktop is just awesome. To be truthful when I first got it ( which was last year either during the second or third week of August) I was thinking to myself, "Well time to take out the same old desktop that Dell has been making", just to find out that I would find myself to be very wrong. It feels like I can just say so much about this desktop, but I don't really want to waste all my time ( and most likely yours too just blabbering off about how great I thing this desktop is), so I think that this is a good place to stop, and just give one final sentence to wrap this all up, and that is "This desktop is awesome!"

New OS does it

from Tacoma, WA

Comments about Dell OPTIPLEX 380 MT desktop computer:

I have the Optiplex and I love it but I did have to do on mod to it that being getting rid of the Windows OS and installing Ubuntu 11.2 on it and it runs like a NASCAR race car full on open throtal with all the stops pulled out. Using all of the open source products the Dell products are great! Even my older laptops that should have been retired 7-8 years ago. You can't go wrong with the Dell Optiplex even if your OS challenged and have to use Windows but if you love a fast work computer unable to be hacked this computer is the Bomb.

Outstanding value

from Staten Island, NY

Comments about Dell OPTIPLEX 380 MT desktop computer:

I bought this computer new from Dell around a month ago and I have loved using it. I got it at a very cheap price of ~350 including tax, but accordingly I got some of the more lower-end specs. Nonetheless, even the "low end" stuff is more than fast enough for most users that simply browse the web, type documents, and occasionally watch youtube. Mine has a e5400 dual core processor, which is comparable to lower end core2duo processors. It is more than adequate. The 4 gb of ram is also more than sufficient, most of the time only ~2gb are in use. Graphics are integrated, but that doesn't stop you from watching movies. Dvd-rw drive works. 3 year warranty on site is great to have for peace of mind. Much faster than having to mail it in/

My Dell OPTI 380 is the BEST!

from Kenosha, WI

Dell Opti 380 MT It's O.K

from Castaic, CA

Comments about Dell OPTIPLEX 380 MT desktop computer:

My sister got this computer about a month ago. It seems to work well. We have really enjoyed it, because we rely on it daily. I will actually be buying one of thesse for my home soon. It is much faster than my current computer. I would definently recommend it to a friend.

bagels

from Wayne, MI

Comments about Dell OPTIPLEX 380 MT desktop computer:

Ok, so basically i have yet to encounter a dell desktop which has given me any trouble. Usually given the recent additions of tech dell keeps upgrading with, they make my Toshiba laptop look like a pile of junk in comparison. With high quality graphics, well rounded processing speed and four gigs to work with, who can honestly complain. With so many choices that just dont fit the bill such as gateway, dell usually has the best desktops to work with, unless of course, you're a hardcore gamer who prefers alienware tech, then by all means. The dell desktops i have encountered are up to par and as mentioned before give me little to no trouble when searching the internet or downloading music or even watching videos or movies. For those still sitting on the fence debating on whether to go the cheap route or spend alot of money, dell offers affordable systems which almost anyone can work with, They are well worth it in the end and this is why i support dell.

I love dell desk tops especally the dell opti 380

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Dell OPTIPLEX 380 MT desktop computer:

Okay first of all I want to say im not the best at picking out computers. So when I went to a dell store provider, I didnt know what I was in for. But then the sales person was telling me about the diffrent dell computers. What made me buy the Dell OPTI 380 was because of the memory, the option to upgrade, gaming abillities. i love this computer and its so fast and the screen that comes with it is nice. i dont have a bad thing to say about this computer at all. I give two thumbs up.

You get what you pay for

from Mobile, AL

Comments about Dell OPTIPLEX 380 MT desktop computer:

I bought this particular dell desktop system brand new.  It was truly wonderful at first.  I had no problems. About a year after the purchase my motherboard went out on me.  When I purchased this product, I neglected to get the extended warranty and so I realized I had wasted my money and had to buy another computer.

Opti 380 never lets you down

from Winnabow, NC

Comments about Dell OPTIPLEX 380 MT desktop computer:

This desktop is great! I've had no problems whatsoever. Always had Dells before and they never cease to perform the way they should. First time I ever purchased a Dell I was a little skeptical about the system, but I bought one because my friend told me how much he liked his. After trying it out for a while, I realized that he was right! It's such a great system. Everything fits together very nicely. There are not any loose fitting parts, no cheap plastic material. It seems to be a very durable system. And if I ever need to upgrade, this system makes that part easy too. I was able to add another 1 terabyte drive as a storage drive quickly and easily. I actually prefer Windows 7 as well. I can't wait for the next operating system to be released though. Hopefully it will be something like we've never seen before. Though I think pushing a new operating system out every 2 years is a bit much and makes it too easy to have bugs.

Dell Desktop- Good but customer service took to long

from Altoona, WI

Comments about Dell OPTIPLEX 380 MT desktop computer:

**Dell OPTI 380 MT E7500 2.93G 4GB SYST320GB DVDRW W7XP 3YR NBD DOWNGRADE (464-6518) PC Desktop- **

**I really like my Dell computer. I like the fact that I can burn cds and dvds. What I didnt like is that when you call customer service, that you are on hold so long. I was on hold for 30 mins one night...I hung up. Product is great though! **

great machine for the family

from Parrish, FL

Comments about Dell OPTIPLEX 380 MT desktop computer:

The machine is very versatile in that my children ages 11, 14 & 19 can all use teh machine in different ways in that it is fast enough for large downloads and has sifficent memory for our family's computer needs