View more desktops

Other Desktops:
Dell
3247MSL

A POOR RUNNNING COMPUTER.

from NEWARK, OH

Comments about Dell Mercury Silver Inspiron One 2305 All-in-One Desktop PC with AMD Athlon II X2 Processor 250U, 23... (884116052081):

I HAVE OWNED MANY OF DELL COMPUTERS, BUT I AN VERY UNHAPPY WITH THIS COMPUTER. I HAVE NEVER HAD SO MANY PROBLEMS WITH A COMPUTER AS I HAVE HAD WITH THIS ONE. BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS BUILT INTO ONE PLACE. THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN FIX IT IS TO REFORMAT EVERY TIME IT MESSES UP.

• Hardware Quality:
  • Support & Service:

All-in-One Dell Desktop PC - Outstanding PC of the Year

from Bethel Park, PA

So let's start with me getting this pc, as a birthday gift for me. I was looking into getting one of their Dell laptops and I came across with this Dell Touchscreen and All-in-one Desktop PC. So I quickly change my mind from wanting a laptop and want this instead. Of course, when it arrived and the first time I have to use it, it's kinda pain in the butt, getting through all the updates that needed to be done. On the other hand, I enjoy the touchscreen part so much. It's just like having a giant Ipad. Been using this for more than a month now and no problems encounter so far,and it's very neat. I really love this computer and I can't ask for more .My toddlers love this as well, as now they can do their games on mommy's computer without click clicking a mouse and just use their fingers instead. One time my 3 year old told me, Mommy your computer is so Awesome. Lucky to found this computer during the Desktop of the week deals from Dell, so the price isnt really that bad compare to the work it does.

So all I can I love this Dell Touchscreen All-in-One Computer and probably will takes years before I'd let it go unless there's one that's going to fit my taste and will prove that better than this one

Cons:

If you enjoy the Touchscreen part, you need to keep wiping the screen depends how many times you use it in a day.

Good start for the Dell Mercury Silver Inspiron One 2305

from Roscommon, MI

I have used the Dell name brand over several years now because of the cheap price.  It is good to see that Del is starting to produce more quality equipment.  This new computer works good has great options that allow many age groups to play with it and have fun.  The touch screen is wonderful for my son when he is playing games. and the overall space it takes up is really next to none. If you live in a small house this is really the computer for you.  The only thing that I didn't like about this computer is McAfee not my number one choise of security.  There are a few things Dell can do to make it better but I'm not going into details, but then again the price would go up and kinda break the cheap cost that Dell has always sold their computers at.  So Dell keep up the good work.

Dell all in one desktop is amazing!

from Tyndall, SD

The touchscreen on the Dell all in one is amazing and so easy, my two year old gets right on to the paint from the dell stage! It's so easy and fun to use! Another great feature is the face recognition for log on.

Love this computer!

from Suffolk, VA

We purchased this Dell Inspiron computer as a replacement for our old Dell desktop.  We needed a new monitor, and a new computer, so we decided to try out an all in one computer.  This computer is AMAZING!  We love how it can use face recognition to log you into the computer and into your saved websites.  The screen is very large and has great color!  The sound is also pretty good, not the best, but it's good enough..  There are so many neat features on this computer that it's been so fun to just sit down and play with.  The touch screen is also really neat, although we haven't used it very much.  I wished we hadn't waited so long to buy a new computer!  The computer runs very quietly and has everything you could imagine.  For what we got, the price was well worth it to us.   This is a great computer to buy, and a great investment.  I would reccommend it to anyone who is looking for an all in one computer.

Nice first time computer!

from Fernley, NV

My 84 year old father "decided" he "needed" a computer and with our help, bought the Dell Inspiron. It comes with a monitor and is quick and easy to set up. Long story short, he has never laid a finger on it and we set it up as our second computer. Wow! Easy to set up, easy to use and since it's a newer computer than the bigger desktop we already had (5 years old), we have used this one more. It also has Windows 7 which is a couple of steps up from our Windows XP. It comes with a Microsoft package, which is a plus! The only thing I didn't like about it was that MacAfee was installed as the protection. I prefer Norton and since I had the ability to use that protection on up to 3 computers, I chose to uninstall and delete MacAfee off this computer and install the Norton Internet Security. I'm still finding out about all the features on this computer.  All in all, a very nice, complete computer at a very good price!