View more laptops

4.1

Dell Latitude X1 (x1high) PC Notebook helped us stay connected

from Toledo, OH

Comments about Dell Latitude Notebook PC:

I bought the Dell Latitude X1 (x1high) PC Notebook for my son when he was being deployed so he could webcam with his daughter.  It really worked out great.  I had my doubts the laptop would come back from the dessert still working, but it traveled with him everywhere and now that he is back home, it is still working great.

I found it's performance disappointing.

from Malabar, FL

Comments about Dell Latitude Notebook PC:

I'm sorry to say that I was not satisfied with the Dell Notebooks in general. The price of the Dell PC Notebook was the main factor in my choice, but general durability and troubleshooting just don't deliver.

I am a Dell fan! Great product

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Dell Latitude Notebook PC:

I have a Dell Latitude D510 for almost 10 years and I love it.  My daughter has hp and got electric

shock all time, so I tell her to get the Dell, and she drop her HP laptops and use Dell laptops since than and she also like to use it every day.  it is great product.  awesome.

The Dell Latitude X1 is durable and has a light-weight design!

from Hazelwood, MO

Comments about Dell Latitude Notebook PC:

The Dell Latitude is a very durable laptop.  Mine has been through the fire, and has continued to function as if it were brand new. It has a nice, light-weight design making it easy to carry to work or school. It also has some of the best internal speakers I've ever heard on a laptop.

My Dell Latitude is awesome, No issues like with other laptops!

from Monroe, MI

Comments about Dell Latitude Notebook PC:

I've had my dell for the last 2 years, and this computer is awesome.  I have had no issues with crashes, it hasn't slowed down, I can connect with easily to wifi hotspots, and connected easily with an air card.  The graphics were of an acceptable level, I don't deal with much raphics editing software, but what I do use (some photo editing, some game play) the abilitites of the laptop met my standards and requirements.

Wasn't a Dell fan till i actually got one!

from Fort Rucker, AL

Comments about Dell Latitude Notebook PC:

I've had my Dell laptop for about a year now, I absolutely love it.  I originally had a HP laptop, went through 3 or 4 in just a few years, since then I have switched to my dell, had the same one for almost a year and not a single problem.  Mine has a fingerprint scanner, that is very userfriendly.  Dont worry about battery or power usage, I've had mine running for nearly the entire year and only had to restart it once or twice, the battery is still good for having it primarily plugged in.  Not to mention on my particular model the battery doubles as a cooling device by lifting the back portion off the ground allowing sufficient air flow.

The Dell Latitude is a great, practical PC notebook the whole 9

from Florissant, MO

Comments about Dell Latitude Notebook PC:

I was very pleased with the Dell Latitude. It is convenient and practical. I like the way it is designed and does that I need for it to do including burn cds. Plus there's plenty of memory and harddisk space.