View more laptops

3.7

Good and reliable laptop

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about Dell Latitude Notebook PC:

I have had this laptop for a few years and I am very happy with it.  It is reliable and very strong.  It has never let me down.  I take it everywhere so sometimes it receives a few hits but it is still in very good shape and it has never given me any problem.  It is a little bit heavy specially considering the laptops now in the market.

I love my laptop.

from Little Rock, AR

Comments about Dell Latitude Notebook PC:

I have taken this laptop through alot. Dell tech support can to my home and replace the motherboard and keyboard a couple of years ago. So I bascially have a new laptop. As long is special care is taken the laptop will take care of you just like a car.

Stable but slow

from Hamilton, AL

Comments about Dell Latitude Notebook PC:

I have worked on many laptops over the years. My best perfromance laptop was also a celeron that runs cool enough to maintain its specs. This particular Dell is a stable machine but weak on speed. The motherboard specs are below average for this years models and you can feel that real time with the newer demands of Windows servicepacks. I reccomend upgrade to max memory as soon as possible or you will hate the perfromance with Windows Service Pack 3

Best System ever owned Toshiba 1.2 Sat A15S 512 DDR and its 2 years older than this dell, and out perfroms it because of Motherboard specs and integrated video