4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

• Speed/Performance:

One of the best computer making company making the best computer

I like the  computer and it's certainly one of the best computer i have seen in years. The greatest computer company i respected was DELL and that is why when it comes to shopping for computers, i always crave for DELL manufactured. Coming to that, i think that the computer i'm using right now is one of the best computers that Dell could ever made. i mean It's fast, easy to opearate, nad best of all, it's portable.

One of the greatest feature a computer can have is Outlook Express6. It also has ordinary Outlook. Most of the features in Outlook is incredible and fast, also modernised. It also features  Office database and Office Access. This features are features of a great computer. The Office Infopath is upgraded, WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER is upgraded and also comes with Adobe photoshop and Adobe Reader for PDF formatted documents. The best of all is the Internet Explorer 7 for faster, safer Web Browsing capabilities and fast downloading capabilities. The computer also has a large space for downloading and storing informations and that is one of the features of a  great computer.

It is ok

My E5500 ran Windows 7 Professional. It does not work anymore but that will not affect you, I downloaded an application that harmed it. However it runs Windows pretty well and is good for business or even a kids laptop.

The laptop is simple to use for the fact that it does come equipped with Microsoft Windows 7 Professional, as well as this, the bios setup is custom and is very easy to use because it actually lets you use the mouse.

Battery Life
The battery life is Marginal on this laptop. It tends to drain after about 2 hours of using it which is not good for traveling so if you do a lot of using your laptop without the adapter than you should steer clear of this laptop.

Support & Service
I tried calling Dell awhile back to fix this and they didn't charge me any money but the quality was very poor and did not suit my need by fixing the laptop.

Speed/Performance
This laptop was very slow, it was given to me in 2013 but it was used and was very, very slow however after awhile I got it to run ok again. Just don't expect Internet Explorer to load up in 10 seconds.

The laptop is very bulky and somewhat heavy for a 15.6 inch laptop. I never weighed it but it weighs at least 3.5 pounds. But the design looks like an average Dell but looks very obsolete.

I never had dropped it but however its case is 99.5% plastic so it is probably durable

It is ok

• Speed/Performance:

Love this Laptop! Makes my life so simple!!!!!

Comments about Dell Latitude Laptop:

I work from home and have a complete home office set up and ready to work! I have recently purchased this laptop and have not seen the inside of my wonderful office in weeks! I love this laptop! There is nothing it can't do and no need for me to sit in the office anymore! This laptop is amazing! It does anything my desktop does only better and more portable!

unbelievably easy to use! There is no laptop I have ever used that was easier than this one! With all of the trouble shooting options there is no problems you can't find the answer to!

Battery Life
The battery lasts longer than what I am used to! I love the battery life from this laptop!

Support & Service
I have only called in to support one time but the time I did call they were wonderful! Helped me very quickly!

Speed/Performance
Super fast and wonderful speeds! The performance from this laptop is like no other!

Love the design and layout! Can't ask for anything better!

I have not dropped it or anything yet, but the durability seems good so far!

I hate this computer!

Comments about Dell Latitude Laptop:

I really cannot stand this computer. I had a Macbook 13" laptop before this, and this one is just awful in comparison. It is very slow and the battery life is poor. It takes way too long for pages to load and the fan is always running! It gets very hot extremely fast and it's not an ideal computer for doing work on. I do not like it and I do not recommend it.

• Speed/Performance:

Costs more, but the price is in the durability

from Crofton, MD

Comments about Dell Latitude Laptop:

Dell has both the Inspiron and Latitude lines, with vastly different price points, for what, on the surface, are minor differences. The Inspiron computers are marketed more to the home end user, and the Latitude for those business types. Unfortunately, the Inspiron, while less expensive, have a much less durable case, keyboard and monitor. I've had both, and I currently am typing this on my Latitude laptop. The case has a much denser plastic, and the keyboard has a more durable feel to it. The Inspiron series' have a glossy display, but that thin sheet of plastic is all that protects the screen from damage, while the Latitude has a much better covering over it's monitor. Lastly, when shopping for a laptop you'll probably consider the weight. Keep in mind that while any Inspiron laptop will be lighter than it's Latitude counterpart, that light-weight design comes with a risk of damage if dropped, even from a short height. My 20lb baby has stepped on my closed Latitude laptop without damage.

• Speed/Performance:

good laptop i got for work

Comments about Dell Latitude Laptop:

it has a finger scanning thing which is fun, but doesn't work with windows xp. the speakers on this laptop are better then most. it is wifi capable, the display is a decent laptop monitor, battery life lasts at least half a day. one downfall is that there is no number keypad on the keyboard.

Durable and Fast

from Tekonsha, MI

Comments about Dell Latitude Laptop:

Fast downloading, easy to understand but mine has a small problem when I get dont typing or using a key I can use my curers to move for about 5 seconds after typing, kind of a pain but other then that its a great personal computer.

mine will last 5 hours being on, after unplugging

not had to call yet

I wished it came with a couple of free skins or able to decorate it easily

Dell Latitude E5420

from Greenland, NH

Comments about Dell Latitude Laptop:

Fantastic speedy little laptop. Comes w/everything you could possibly need. Got Windows 7 Professional and a SSD. Extra USB ports. Don't like the track pads so I got a wireless mouse too. It's a great computer. It's got a 14" screen so it's small enough to fit in luggage but big enough to read. Backlit keyboard is a plus.

This is my first laptop and it's fantastic.

Battery Life
No issues w/the battery so far. Power cord is plugged in most of the time anyway.

So far so good.

Speed/Performance
W/the SSD it really boots up quickly.

• Speed/Performance:

The Dell Latitude Laptop is durable, reliable, and fun!

from New York, NY

Comments about Dell Latitude Laptop:

I've had my Dell Latitude Laptop for over five years now. All my friends have had their computers fail, hard drives crash, and whatnot. Over five years, the only problems I've had have been with the screen, which Dell replaced quickly and easily. I have the utmost confidence that my Dell Latitude will last me for years to come, keep my data safe, and serve me well. I have every intention of getting another Dell when it's time for a new laptop. While it might not be a trendy new machine, it does exactly what you'd want a laptop to do for you.

The Dell Latitude is a great size - it's not too wide, as some laptops are, nor too small. The keyboard is the perfect size for typing, and has both a trackpad and one of those mouse buttons, so you can choose the way you like to surf. I highly recommend this computer for anyone looking for a durable, reliable, fun laptop you'll be proud to carry with you!

Pretty good for the price

from Itasca, IL

Comments about Dell Latitude Laptop:

I currently own a Dell Latitude Laptop that I use for work purposes.  It is an E6410 model and It is really great!

Some of the Pros of the Dell latitude E6410 are:Nice screen, keys are nice. built in WiFi available, built in web camera is available, has a nice, long battery life, light and compact so you don't feel like you're carrying around something soooooooo heavy, looks nice and sleek, I think it is also available in a variety of colors, great for all ages depending on what you include with your laptop purchase and what things you have added to it

some of the Cons of the Dell Latitude E6410 are: Some times the mouse (built in mouse) gets stuck or extra sensitive and then clicks on something that you don't want it to click on or sends an email before you are ready to send it which is really frustrating but this only happens every so often.

Overall, if you are looking for a good, dependable laptop for home or work use, try this one!

i aways trust dell

from Dolores, CO

Comments about Dell Latitude Laptop:

first, i always prefer and trust Dell products. i have purchased  a 34 foot motorhome to live in full time, so my desktop was too large...took up too much space.

this laptop does everything my desktop did, and the space i save is wonerful

although, i am going to purchase extended memory for it

i prefer the keyboard on this laptop compared to others