View more laptops

Dell Inspiton 15 PC Notebook

Love this laptop

from Beaumont, CA

Comments about Dell Inspiton 15 PC Notebook:

I am so happy I bought this.  I have had this dell laptop for coming up on 8 years now, and it has been nothing but durable and reliable for me through the years. Although it is now considered to be slow compared to the newer models, this computer has consistently performed to my expectations. But, I would have to say the best part of buying this laptop was the customer service I received from dell. Two month after I got this laptop, I blew the mother board because of a power surge, I promptly called up dell and they said that they would repair it at no cost to me, and to top that off, they sent a box next day to ship my laptop back to them. I could not believe it, I had my laptop back in like five business days after the problem occured. I've always been the kind of person to buy the cheapest product to save money, but after the good customer service I received, I am must more likely to buy again from dell in the future.

Great Laptop great great gteat

from Milpitas, CA

Comments about Dell Inspiton 15 PC Notebook:

This Notebook is great and probably the top one out there becasue it is decent for the price and if given the circumstances I would defeinitely buy it again. The processor is perfect for basic computing and performing simple tasks such as Youtube, word processing, Internet browsing and maybe a few extras like same non intensive games. But if you try multi tasking too much then this laptop will definteily fail you. It is underpowered and needs a better processor as well as more RAM if it wants to try anything else then I would go with not a betbook and go out there and get a Sony or Lenvovo or HP or even an actual large laptop if you wanted to try playing games on the road/ The strong point about this computer is the battery life it brings to the table. When I conserve my battery and do my best to save battery life I end up getting maybe 8 to nine hours on average. On good days I wind up with maybe 9 hours.. TO make things short and simple, grab this Dell Inspiton 15 Personal Computer Notebook if you are on a budget and need good battery lfie!!!!!!!

Decent Laptop

from Toledo, OH

Comments about Dell Inspiton 15 PC Notebook:

The price is definitely right for this laptop, but the features just aren't there, as they say you get what you pay for and I figured that out right after I bought this Dell Inspiton notebook.  The notebook is priced low and is very small and easy to carry around to classes and on trips but the features are lacking.  The battery life is not what I would have expected and I guess I just wasn't too sure that there would be a noticeable difference between a laptop and a notebook computer.  I have used dell in the past and knew that it was a tried and true brand but in the long-run I wish I would have just purchased a macbook, I have ran into too many problems with the computer freezing and viruses to want to have to run into that headache again.  For anyone looking into buying a notebook just because they are cheap, I would recommend to pay the extra money for a laptop, and if you have it splurge for the macbook.