View more laptops

Dell
I1545-4583JBK
Dell Inspiron i1545 PC Notebook

Dell Inspiron i1545 PC Notebook

This Dell Inspiron i1545 is great!

from California City, CA

Comments about Dell Inspiron i1545 PC Notebook:

This is the best laptop I have owned. Its fast and reliable. I can download anything I want quickly. I can have many applications open at one time and it doesnt slow it down at all. It is also a very affordable laptop. I would recommend this laptop to anyone.

Decent little laptop

from Portage, IN

Comments about Dell Inspiron i1545 PC Notebook:

I got this laptop used from my brother about six months ago after he managed to flood it with water. He thought it was wrecked so he bought a new one and a couple weeks later gave this to me after he realized it still worked, since he didn't need it anymore.

Despite the water damage, and the annoying little quirks it picked up from that this computer works great. I don't think I would trust it to write an important paper on, but it runs smooth and quick. Since getting filled with water the battery runs out after about 30 minutes and it will also give me annoying messages like the power source cannot be verified, please plug in the correct cable- but it will still charge.

I know it is irrelevent- but the wallpaper that it comes with is just beautiful. I use it mainly to watch TV and movies on. The image quality is wonderful and the sound if good enough for me- I can still hear it when I am taking a bath.

Overall, I have to recommend this computer since it works so well even after being flooded! However- I haven't played any games on it so I don't know how well that works yet.

Good laptop.

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Dell Inspiron i1545 PC Notebook:

The dell inspiron i1545 pc notebook is a pretty decent computer.  I have had it for two years and its still running in good condition. Its a pretty sturdy piece of hardware. This make and model comes with an HDMI port.  Pretty convienent if you want to stream videos on your laptop straight to your tv. It also has an ethernet port. It also has built in wi-fi. I would give it an overall good review. I would buy another computer from the makers at dell. The quality of this computer is really pretty good.

Probably will not buy a Dell again

from Kansas City, MO

Comments about Dell Inspiron i1545 PC Notebook:

I bought my Dell inspiron laptop a year and a half ago to replace two other Dell laptops in our household that had died within a couple of weeks of each other. Perhaps I should have recognized that as a red flag. I liked the features and affordability of the Dells and bought my laptop in a fun red color. It was loaded with Vista, which made the computer run so slow we had to format re-install and install XP instead.  The ethernet port was falling in to the computer and noticeably damaged when I got the computer, and then the hard drive was replaced within the first 9 months. I am now on my 3rd hard drive a year later. My main frustration was the customer service. Most of the representatives did not speak great English and failed to treat me as an intelligent human being. They tried to get out of repairing my computer when it was under warranty, so I canceled my extended warranty. It would have been a great laptop had it worked consistenly, but I have lost my faith in Dell.