View more laptops

Other Laptops:
Dell
Dell Inspiron Notebook PC

Dell Inspiron Notebook PC

Had it for many years, it's still working great

from Beaumont, CA

Comments about Dell Inspiron Notebook PC:

I have had this dell laptop for coming up on 8 years now, and it has been nothing but durable and reliable for me through the years.  Although it is now considered to be slow compared to the newer models, this computer has consistently performed to my expectations.  But, I would have to say the best part of buying this laptop was the customer service I received from dell.  Two month after I got this laptop, I blew the mother board because of a power surge, I promptly called up dell and they said that they would repair it at no cost to me, and to top that off, they sent a box next day to ship my laptop back to them.  I could not believe it, I had my laptop back in like five business days after the problem occured.  I've always been the kind of person to buy the cheapest product to save money, but after the good customer service I received, I am must more likely to buy again from dell in the future.

This machine lasts for many years and still works beautifully.

from Peekskill, NY

Comments about Dell Inspiron Notebook PC:

Dell still makes excellent laptops. This laptop is just as fast as when it was brand new. Even with dropping three times to the floor, this machine is still working perfectly.

The design of the machine is very good. The display is large and easy to look at for a long time. The keyboard is normal size and very easy to type on. The DVD-Rom is on the side and out of the way and the PCMCIA slot is on the opposite side.

This model of Dell computer does not come with an SD Card Slot or Docking Station connection, but the newer models have the SD Card Slots. This model is a home use PC and will not have docking station connections in the future models either.

Dell is the best!

from Farmville, VA

Comments about Dell Inspiron Notebook PC:

I would not use another brand of computer except Dell, and nothing beats the Inspiron 2650 as a laptop.  There is only one thing I would try to change and that is the weight.  It does seem a bit heavy.  A handle would be great.  The Inspiron 2650 is so easy to use.  The keys are a perfect size and easy to use and easy to see.  The touch pad is just right, not too sensitive and the size is just right.  I did have to have my hard drive replace, but it was so simple and not that expensive.  I have received excellent service from Dell on the rare occasions I have had to call them.  Most of my questions were technical, not problematic.  With this Inspiron 2650, I also use an "aircard" for internet purposes.  Again, this was easy to install and works great.  The monitor size is very good as are the colors and clarity.  My preference for Dell computers is a simple one.  I like to get what I want in a computer, whether it be a laptop or a desk unit.  Dell allows you to pick and choose and makes suggestions if one is in doubt.  Programs are easy to install and/or download.  I have owned other brands of laptops, but Dell is the BEST.