View more desktops
Other Desktops:
Dell Inspiron Desktop Computer (Intel CORE I5 650 1000GB/6GB) (DDDWZC1)

Dell Inspiron Desktop Computer (Intel CORE I5 650 1000GB/6GB) (DDDWZC1)

Great Dell 580s Intel i5 Desktop!

from Winter Garden, FL

Comments about Dell Inspiron Desktop Computer (Intel CORE I5 650 1000GB/6GB) (DDDWZC1):

To start of with, let me say **Dell customer support** can be **very helpful **when attempting to setup your computer. In addition to their support, you recieve a full users manual that tells you everything you need to know about setting up your computer, providing safety recommendations along with each step.

**After setup, I was impressed with the quad core power (x4)**. Its much faster than a dual core (x2) of course, but the tower does not overheat at all.

**This desktop is great for gaming purposes** --- I don't even have an upgraded graphics card and gaming is still in outstanding quality.

**There are plenty of USB ports/audio jacks provided**. I have my All-In-One printer connected, my speakers, my desktop light, camera, and my mouse and keyboard plugged in with still 4 Audio IN and 5 USB ports left over.

**The speed of the processor**, powerful i5 makes multi-tasking on this desktop efficient and very practical. I can be gaming and browsing the internet at the same time, while voice chatting on TeamSpeak/Ventrilo or even video chatting on Skype with voice!

**The Dell Desktop is also very quiet. *You could hear a pin drop on the carpet!***

***Overall, simply spectacular!***