Other Laptops:
Dell
I15RV-1382BLK
Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop PC 1.9GHz Processor 15.6" HD Display i15RV-1382BLK

Summary

Dell Inspiron 15 - Pentium 2127U / 1.9 GHz - Windows 8 - 4 GB RAM - 500 GB HDD - DVD-Writer - 15.6 TrueLife 1366 x 768 ( HD ) - Intel HD Graphics - matte black with textured finish - keyboard: English

Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop PC 1.9GHz Processor 15.6" HD Display i15RV-1382BLK

AFFORDABLE - GOOD CHOICE

from San Diego, CA

Pros

• built in camera
  • perfect for home use
  • Price is affordable
  • Reliable
  • Windows 8

Cons

• Home use

Comments about Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop PC 1.9GHz Processor 15.6" HD Display i15RV-1382BLK:

This is a perfect computer for home use. It is very affordable and reliable and I have not had any problems with it. Initial setup was very easy and user friendly. The hard drive is more than sufficient for the average user and would support many files and pictures. The speed is also sufficient. I would not recommend this laptop for business use because I do not think there is enough memory. The startup is quick and the tutorials are very good for customizing your laptop. I really like the Windows 8 features which include, plug n play, built in camera, and the main desktop apps. It has plenty of ports for connecting a printer, phone, flash drives. It plays DVDs without any problem. Has a very clear graphics. I have taken this laptop on trips and used it on the airplane. The earphone jack is great so others are not disturbed. This would also be a good laptop for a student.

• Was this a gift?:

great laptop

Pros

• Compact
    • Lots of Memory
    • Sleek Design And Color

Cons

• Not A Fan Of Windows 8

• I Use It To Burn Music
    • Social media
    • Watch Netflix

I bought this through qvc last fall and I upgraded my screen to 17in monitor. I love it it has enough space for me I love I can burn music and movies on it. Very lightweight and I have a matching case. Very easy to get help from Dell and upgrades constantly. I'm not a fan of the windows 8. I hate it sometimes it's hard to find my operating system but other than that it's a great laptop.

• Was this a gift?: