View more desktops

B110
Dell Dimension desktop computer

Dell Dimension desktop computer

3.5

Do not purchase any Dell products you will be disappointed

from New Albany, IN

Comments about Dell Dimension desktop computer:

I have had the Dell Dimension B110 for about 4 years now and I give it a 2. the reason I give it a 2 is because it does ok functionally. The keyboard is the worst I have ever used (I replaced a Micron with the B110). The Micron keyboard worked flawlessly everytime I used the computer. With the B110 keyboard I have to make sure I have the shift key depressed (hard) while typing otherwise it will not make the capitol letter where I want it.

The computer itself is ok there have been times when I want to play a card game on the PC it will crash after 3 or 4 games. As a result I have to do a hard boot (turn off the PC and turn it back on) I could not use the mouse to reboot the PC. Everything literally froze could not do anything I even waited a few minutes and overnight to let work itself out but in the end I still had to do a hard boot.

Some large programs tend to slow it down so I have to remove the programs and use another PC at the University to complete the tasks I need to have done. For basic things such as surfing the internet and doing searches it works fine and performs well.

In all I would suggest getting another PC for your computing needs. I would strongly suggest getting a Mac computer Apple makes the best computers out there.

My Dell Dimension still works great!

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Dell Dimension desktop computer:

I bought my Dell Dimension B110 about 4 years ago. It is now obsolete by today's standards, as happens with all computers, but it still works great. Even 4 years later I practically have 0 problems with it. Sometimes I'll have problems with my web browser or other software, but I never have problems with the computer itself. Gone are the days of computer crashes, blue screens, cryptic error messages and automatic reboots I frequently had to deal with when I had my old computer. The ONLY problem I can honestly say I have is that the front cover doesn't stay on so well anymore, which is a really minor inconvenience. Though it is now behind the times on memory, speed, and performance, my Dell Dimension B110 still works great 4 years later!

Dude your Getting a Dell!

from Raymore, MO

Comments about Dell Dimension desktop computer:

I have had my Dell Dimension B110 for 3 years now. I am a heavy compuer user and have ran 10-15 applications simultaneously, i have streamed HD Video to my PS3, Burnt DVD's in no time and it has just kept on going.

I really have to give Dell a lot credit. I'm a network adminstrator and chose Dell for all of my office computers (20 in all). I've had some of them for almost 6 years now and never have any problems. I knew Dell was a good brand, but i can't believe how long their pc's last. I suppose some of the credit has to go to the Intels and other companies that manufactured and designed the components that make up the computer.

I do know that you can get other computers out there with similar specs as the Dells, but for some reason they have products on them that seem to go bad after a few years. I've had more then a few eMachines that had all kinds of issues. I'd fix the power supply just so the motherboard could crap out a week later.

I say get a dell and foget about it.

i could have done better than a dell B110.

from Chandler, AZ

Comments about Dell Dimension desktop computer:

**There are times when this computer becomes completely lethargic and seems to be disconnected from the real world. But for most of the applications for which i am using it, it is adequate. in hindsight, i would have prefered a faster computer with more storage capacity.**