View more desktops

D3100/E310
Dell Dimension 3100/DE310 Desktop PC

Dell Dimension 3100/DE310 Desktop PC

3.8

the dell computer is a very good one

I enjoy being on the computer and am starting to feel more comfortable exploring

where before I just did e-mail, now I search for other sites and bank online and
Read complete review

the dell computer has helped me alot and the upgrades it does automatically is

really nice, and the I like that it has virus protection, The dell has been the computer

that we use the most, we use to have a hewlett packard and it was ok but I have

learned so much since purchasing the dell. My husband is not a computer person but

he will get on and play cards but has no confidence to try exploring, but our grand-

daughter really enjoys and is quite the computer whiz.. She does homework on it and

if has assignments that require online then she gets right on and does her work, she

also enjoys surfing the web but we are very careful what websites she visits and she

enjoys facebook.. I like the fact that I can get on and get to my bank and pay bills

from home, surf the web, do my e-mail and I really enjoy going to my favorite gospel

website and shopping or listening to sermon or music, is is a blessing to have my dell, and one day hope to purchase a dell laptop.

I would not buy another dell computer

I am not very pleased with this computer for many reasons. One of the reasons being is that you cannot get any type of tech support that is in the united states that speaks the english language properly.

There is a problem that I have had since day one where ell wants me to buy & insists upon me buying some sort of security package from them & had they not pre loaded it on my computer I might have purchased it from them but instead as soon as my 1 year warrany was up with them & I was subscribing to another security company, after decling dell's pre loaded one, I started receiving pop ups that my pop up blocker would not & could not stop. As of right now, some 3 years later i still get the blue box every ten minutes telling me 23 threats are found & i have to buy this product from them. Before I can continue my work I have to stop & close the box. The personal software pkg that I purchased scans my computer every time I turn the computer on & guess what, I have no threats, no viruses, nothing wrong with computer. Except the fact it is a Dell.

Great Computer and long lasting

from American Fork, UT

Comments about Dell Dimension 3100/DE310 Desktop PC:

We bought our Dell Demension E310 five years ago. I wanted to make sure that I could get a computer that would allow me to do all that I needed to with my pictures. I was starting to get grandchildren and this multi-media machine was just what I was looking for. I was able to customize the computer with the exact things that I needed. It was reasonably priced, which was very important to me. I bought the whole package, tower, monitor, keyboard, speaker, mouse, and it also came with a printer. The printer was gone within a few weeks, (my HP was much more user friendly) but everything else has worked great since we plugged it into the wall. My youngest child was married a couple years ago and I was even able to make my own video/DVD to play at the reception. It was awesome and I have to tell you I am really not very computer savy. This has been one of our best purchases! I am guessing that we will keep this one around for quite a few more years before we even feel the need to upgrade. Thanks Dell for a great, long lasting computer!

Dell Desktop E310 makes life easier.

from Henderson, MD

Comments about Dell Dimension 3100/DE310 Desktop PC:

I have had a Dell Desktop for E310 for years now and it is worth ever penny. The Dell is effecient, attractive, easy to use and makes using a computer less threating. I love my computer and would not change a thing.

All of the essensials, but a little slow.

from Cumberland, OH

Comments about Dell Dimension 3100/DE310 Desktop PC:

This computer was very reasonably priced. I expected to see high quality in a Dell, but the more that I used it the slower it seemed. I upgraded the RAM to 1 mg, from crucial, and it then seemed to run at an acceptable speed. I also added a 500 gig hard drive and converted the original 80 gig to the "E" drive for back-up. Five people in my family use this machine on a regular basis and it seems to take the beating admirably. When I have had to contact customer service I found the representative a little difficult to understand, as his accent was very heavy. I was a little disappointed to find that there was no bracket in the tower for the extra hard drive so I had to buy one of those. Overall I have been happy with this Dell. In the future, when I need to replace it I will be more selective with the operating system and the specs; so that I don't have to upgrade.

My Dell intel inside Wonderful

from North Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Dell Dimension 3100/DE310 Desktop PC:

*I use my  dell everyday and some night's it is so handy, convienent, I love when I get e-mail from family and freind's the pictures are so clear. Iv'e had my Dell for 3 years and wold not trade for any othe brand .I get live help right away , my questions are anwerserd and my problem is solved.*

Really Bad Computer.

from San Jose, CA

Comments about Dell Dimension 3100/DE310 Desktop PC:

I bought this computer for a family member who's old desktop broke. I thought Dell used to make good quality computers, but after receiving this one, I have learned that it isn't like it used to. The product is someone cheap looking and extremely heavy. Coming at around 35 pounds or more and because of its big design.

It was fairly cheap when I bought it and only lasted about a year until it slowed down and failed to comply to my expctations of a computer. Since then, I've sold the computer and bought an HP desktop, which is way better.

One pro of Dell is the good service they have. When I ordered this product, and I had questions, they answered them and I liked that a lot. Dell has become a crappier computer company, but their service is still incontrovertibly good. I would buy another Dell product, but only after reading research and other reviews. Some Dell products are good and some are not worth the price.

The Dell Dimension E310 I have is great

from Sioux Falls, SD

Comments about Dell Dimension 3100/DE310 Desktop PC:

I own a Dell Dimension E310 I have had it for about 3 years and I have not had any problems with this system and I love that i t has Windows XP instead of Windows Vista.  I use it for work purposes mostly but have recently tried different thing with it.  I check my emails on a very regular basis and enjoy taking surveys to try to make a little bit of extra money and my system can handle the load of my emails.

I am a  home based medical transcriptionist so I have to have a reliable system so that I am able to work on a daily basis and be able to connect to the remote desktop and I have not had any problems with the work load and the connection providing the system at the office is working,  I work for a chiropractor and I do his transcription and the physical therapist's transcription.  I have done this line of work for 5 years now and I am very thankful that I have the abitility to stay home and work from home.

This Dell has been the greatest.

love it

from Morrison, TN

Comments about Dell Dimension 3100/DE310 Desktop PC:

dell is acomutpor that has less problems and are easy to fix if you know what you are doing. you can not mess up to bad because to can always ask for help from their hepl line i would tell everyone i know to get a dell ,i even talk my mother-in-law to buying a dell laptop

My Dell desktop has much better features than my previous one.

from Kingsland, TX

Comments about Dell Dimension 3100/DE310 Desktop PC:

My Dell desktop computer is the perfect computer for me.  Although it is 3 years old now, it still performs well.  There are many features that I do not know how to use and therefore, never have been used, for example, the CD/DVD function.

What you should know about me is that I am 66 years old and my former computer experience was bookkeeping for a corporation.  Since retiring, I have been able to do more on my personal computer, however, my experience is semi-limited to emails, games and chats with my friends and family mostly.  I am able to use features of this computer to find maps, collect information on almost any subject, and store my personal pictures direct from my camera.  I collect recipes and store them here also.  It's so much easier to find a recipe on the computer than to search all my cookbooks.

When I get ready for a new computer, I definitely will get another Dell computer.

The Dell Deminsion E310 is excellent to use at home.

from Lindale, TX

Comments about Dell Dimension 3100/DE310 Desktop PC:

The Dell Diminsion E310 is an excellent desk top computer for home use.  It works very well for the internet and word perfect projects.  It has windows xp inside along with firewall protection against viruses.

It comes with tower, monitor, keyboard, mouse, and speakers.  Also, I would recommend to purchase a dell printer to go along side of it. It is very quick  and suitable for any family member to operate.

It is very easy to hook up the internet to the Dell Diminsion E310. it is also very easy to navigate through all the different pages and components inside the computer. You have a place tostore any kind of document you want to type up. Also, you can control the look of your desktop picture through the control panel inside.

It is very simple to download software products onto this computer. Also, you can at any time remove the software that you do not want on it. The sound quality from the speakers is very simple, loud, and easy to monitor.

I do believe if anybody purchases a Dell Diminsion E310 you will be very pleased of your purchase.

I would not buy another dell computer