Other Desktops:
Dell
Dell 3.0 Ghz. GX Computer with Dell LCD Flat Monitor, PC Desktop

Dell 3.0 Ghz. GX Computer with Dell LCD Flat Monitor, PC Desktop

Good Deal

Comments about Dell 3.0 Ghz. GX Computer with Dell LCD Flat Monitor, PC Desktop:

After researching many Dell products we decided on this one for our family computer. I have had dell products before and rarely have any issues with them. We really wanted to find something that would suit everything my family may need. I have children so need to be able to type out homework with the word programs. Was easy to get this unit attached wireless to a printer. I do some work of my own on the computer and it has plenty of memory to accommodate all we need. My husband likes to play games. The graphic card is great and he is happy with that. I like the big monitor so I can see everything easily without having to use my glass's. I can not think of any negative aspects of this Dell Computer. I am happy with our purchase.

Very easy to use. Just like any other computer.

Hardware Quality
As far as I know it has top notch components.

Support & Service
I rarely have had to call the support desk but when I do they are very friendly and helpful.

Very hopeful that it will last my family a long time.

Just like any other desk style computer. It is just fine.

We are very happy with the performance. Fast loading pages and can have mulitple pages up with out crashing or buffering.

• Hardware Quality:
  • Support & Service:

Great computer!

This computer is great! It is used by my entire family. It is easy to use and doesn't get over heated at all -- even though it handles a lot of graphics and videos and streaming! It came with a great software package, too. Plus, it's from Dell. That's a company I've had a lot of good experiences with over the years.

This computer is very simple to use and put together. It required little time to get it up and running.

Hardware Quality
The hardware is sturdy and good quality.

My entire family uses this -- including two children -- and I think the durability of the system is great!

The design of the computer is good. It looks like a standard computer, of course. The keyboard is ergonomic which is nice. The mouse also fits well with any size hand -- children or adults.

The computer performs very well! I am very impressed by the speed of the computer. It also has great memory and handles games and video streaming very well.

• Hardware Quality: