Other Laptops:
Dell
I55473751SLV

Summary

Easily navigate media, web content and more with the Dell 15.6" Inspirion Touchscreen Laptop with Intel Core i5 Processor featuring a 15.6" high-definition touchscreen display that simplifies use and offers clear images with rich detail. The 1TB hard drive provides ample storage, and the Windows 8.1 64-bit processor ensures superior performance.

reliable

from IN

Comments about Dell 15.6" Inspirion Touchscreen Laptop with Intel Core i5 Processor, 6 GB Memory, 1 TB Hard Drive and Windows 8.1 - Silver:

We purchased this laptop for our children to use for homework. We have three middle school/high school aged children and our school doesn't supply one to one computers. I like the easy start up with the touch screen, this is easy enough that a computer novice can use this on a daily basis with no problems. This computer gets a workout nightly. I love the long charging battery, even after several hours of homework. there is still enough battery for me to use. The computer advertised 7 plus hours of battery life, and I can verify that we have used the laptop at least that long on a full battery. The cord is longer than any I have seen, this is great for times when we need to charge and use at the same time. We have also used the built in webcam to Skype with relatives, never having any issue with that either, it is a steady, clear picture and the sound is clear coming and going without the need of an additional microphone or speaker. Although we do not save a lot of information, the storage capability is more than the average person will use, allowing for documents, photos as well as music downloads. This Dell Inspiron Touchscreen Laptop was a great investment, a quality product that is easy to use.

• Was this a gift?: