Other Baby Foods:

Del Monte Toddler Cuisine Meals

Pros

Cons

• Safety:

Del Monte toddler Cuisine Meals were Perfect for my Toddler.

from Fort Worth, Texas

Comments about Del Monte Toddler Cuisine Meals:

These Del Monte Toddler Cuisine Meals were one of the most handy meals for my daughter as a toddler. She loved them. They were filled with plenty of sauce and meat. My daughter's favorite was the spaghetti O's. She loved the little O's in the pasta and the sauce was full of flavors and spices made just for growing toddlers. I would have to always pack these meals inside her diaper bag for the sitter. It's the only thing she would eat there. Some of the other parents actually started sending their little ones with the Del Monte Toddler Cuisine Meals as well. I love the way these meals are packaged. I love the easy peal away tab and the ease of just popping it in the microwave. It was so easy for me and the sitter. It took only 2 and a half minutes for these meals to heat and since they are already fully cooked it doesn't take much for it to heat.

Quality of Ingredients
The quality of the ingredients were great. The one thing I didn't like about the ingredients is the salt and sugar intake when eating this meal. My daughter could only have a limited amount of salt and sugar so when eating these meals we had to be careful.

I wasnt impressed...

from Florida

Comments about Del Monte Toddler Cuisine Meals:

The microwaveable toddler meals have become super super popular. And Del Monte has joined the bandwagon, but I am sad to say I am not impressed. I would much rather buy Gerber than the Del Monte variety. It is no lie that I love Gerber for most baby and toddler feeding needs.
The size and amount you get it about the same as the Gerber meals. They are in similar packaging, and come in many of the same flavors. So even if I didn't want to be byest with how much I love Gerber, they made it easy since I could compare two diffrent brands takes on the same meal.
The quality of ingretients in Del Montes just weren't up to snuff. They seemed to be made of more fillers and less actual good stuff. I wasn't impressed with the taste, when I taste tested it before feeding it to the toddler I was watching it tasted cheap. Again I wasn't impressed.
The price was just about the same as the Gerber version, which I would have been more okay with if the product was good or if I had liked it. But when the product let's me down as much as this one did Its not a good thing.
Some people might like it and to each there own. I however will not be reccommending the Del Monte toddler meals to anyone I know, and I myself will not be purchasing them again.

Safety
The food did seem to take a lot longer to cool down enough to feed baby, I don't know if that was due to packaging or the quality of ingredients but it was a definite safety concern for me.

Cute and Convenient!

Comments about Del Monte Toddler Cuisine Meals:

I buy these for my 2 year old daughter all the time. It is an already made meal, that's great for away from home meals, or if you have a daycare provider, they are good for them. I really like how the ingredients aren't too harsh for my baby's belly, and they have great flavor's that my daughter just loves. I think she actually likes Del Monte meals better than mine! LOL Overall, this food item for toddlers is perfect for quick meals that mommy doesn't have time to make!

Quality of Ingredients
It contains the same ingredients you would use to make the meal at home, minus a few additives for preservation, but it's no ingredients that should discourage anyone from buying this food, because kids love it, and it can always be good as a snack as well.

Safety
The size portions of the ingeredients is blended so I don't have to worry about my daughter choking on anything or have problems chewing, when she's feeding herself at mealtime.

• Safety:

Love it, but wish there was more variety.

from Dacula, GA

Comments about Del Monte Toddler Cuisine Meals:

The Del Monte Toddler cuisine is great.  I love the price and my child loves the taste.  I wish I would have known about them earlier to start trying.  So much easier than trying to figure out something to make everynight.  They are very healthy also.  I can't believe that they put carrots in the spaghetti sauce but you can't tell.  I want to figure out how to do that with my husband.

easy and convient life saver for a mom of five

from Braselton, GA

Comments about Del Monte Toddler Cuisine Meals:

**Del Monte Del Monte Toddler Cuisine Baby Food** is a way to go for BUSY moms and dads!  My littles ones love the idea of the small bowls.  They see as a "treat" but mom sees it as nutricious and the right proportion...along with no messy pots and pans!!!  Best prices compared to other brands.