Other Women's Deodorants:
Degree Girl Just Dance Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant

Degree Girl Just Dance Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant

Works For Me!

from obɐɔıɥɔ, IL

Comments about Degree Girl Just Dance Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant:

My oldest son recommended this "Degree Girl" for me to try. Says he never has a problem with the "Degree For Men" he uses. Of course I decided to try it out. The raspberry and strawberry fragrance smells so good. I love how its an invisible solid anti-perspirant and deodorant, as well. Keeps me protected all day and it reduces underarm wetness. Says it's heat activated for those crazy, dance moves....Dunno about that just yet...Haven't come across any crazy moves..lol...All in all, I've been happy with this! I would highly recommend this to a friend!

if i hadnt found out about motion sense id still be using this!

from Johnstown, NY

being someone who loves to dance and goes out dancing 3-4 nights a week for 5-6 hours at a time i loved this because it didnt sweat off or stop working while i kept working it, plus the smell was delightful

Degree Girl Just Dance deodorant is pleasantly different!!!

from Van Buren, AR

I have really enjoyed using Degree Girl anti-perspirant/deodorant in the scent of Just Dance.  I have found that it works well in aiding to prevent sweat.  It comes in a cute black and pink container, and though that is a small detail, it is a refreshing twist on the old white containersbottles that most every other brand uses.  It's smell is very different from most anti-perspirant/deodorants in the fact that it is not flowery, nor powdery smelling.  It has a sort of spicy, perfumy smell, which I like quite a bit.  I have found that it does leave white under my arms, but I've come to expect that from every non-transparent solid.  I have also found that occasionally it irritates the skin under my arms, but I tend to have sensitive skin, and that happens only on a rare occasion.  I recommend this deodorant to any woman, particularly teenagers.  It's a nice change from all those other boring brands.  :)