Other Women's Deodorants:
Degree

Smells great but falls short

from Crestview, FL

Comments about Degree Girl Anti perspirant Deodorant Invisible Solid Sweet Revolution 2.6oz Stick Pack of 6:

I have been a fan of any deodorant and anitperspirant the Degree puts out and have never been let down. Degree Ultra is by far one of the best deodorants and antiperspirants I have ever used so I expected Degree Girl Anti perspirant Deodorant Invisible Solid Sweet Revolution to be just as great.

Sadly, it was not. Degree Girl Anti perspirant Deodorant Invisible Solid Sweet Revolution smells great and, for the most part, keeps me from perspiring. The biggest flaw with this deodorant/antiperspirant is that it balls and clumps up after I have applied it, flaking on to my shirt. Every body wants to smell like they're wearing deodorant, but no body wants to look like it.

Degree Girl Anti perspirant Deodorant Invisible Solid Sweet Revolution keeps me from sweating and smelling, but it is unattractive when I lift up my arms because of the clumping. It fails at the "invisible solid" statement. To me, a deodorant/antiperspirant must both work effectively and be unnoticeable.

Degree Girl has protection for everyday OMG moments...

from South Ozone Park, NY

I love this deodorant! Honestly, i've been wanting to find the one for me...searching and looking for the sweetest smell to call my own! I would go from pharmacy to pharmacy searching and trying out different types, and brands, clear, because i had a problem with the little black dress and big white spot syndrome... Also the OMG i'm totally wet under my arms and embarrassed moments...I tried Degree products and liked the affect i was getting, i had a purple one, can't quite remember the name...ALSO! (LIGHTBULB) I had tried and still havent finished my Degree Girl Sweet Romance...It's not bad but, my husband was like no, the smell isn't so romantic...It's almost like trying to hard with a loud smelling perfum but just under your arms... I wanted something sweet and light, but noticable when i go to give hugs, and i wanted to add to my normal scent... so i tried another Degree Girl product...I was going through an orange phase, and had picked up the Body Spray, and in the process got the matching deodorant! It's real sweet and light just the way i wanted it... Its nice when you wanna spend some downtime with your Honey Bear and to snuggle.. So instead of a strong scent that's gonna have him thinking "whoa all i smell is deodorant" have him thinking "awwwe... she's so sweet"...