3.3
Degree Adventure Invisible Stick Anti Perspirant & Deodorant For Men

Degree Adventure Invisible Stick Anti Perspirant & Deodorant For Men

3.3

Fresh!

Comments about Degree Adventure Invisible Stick Anti Perspirant & Deodorant For Men:

I started buying this deodorant after all my others failed, and I have never looked back. Degree finally put a product out that can compete with other deodorants. It has a clean, masculine scent and never fails me no matter how hot it gets. I definitely recommend this product to everyone out there.

Degree Adventure Stick: Not Invisible, but Still Works Okay

from Houston, TX

Degree makes some good deodorant products that range from the very good to the passable. One this fits into the latter group is **Degree Adventure Invisible Stick Anti- Perspirant and Deodorant.**

**Deodorant Facts and Commentary:**

Degree Adventure Invisible Stick Anti- Perspirant and Deodorant is a solid deodorant with a masculine scent. The product contains odor- blockers and anti- perspirants that work to keep you dry and fresh.

Degree Adventure Invisible Stick Anti- Perspirant and Deodorant does have some good qualities and besides the masculine scent, it is also very good at keeping the underarms dry and free from noticeable sweat. The anti- perspirant qualities are very good and they help prevent sweat from making itself openly visible.

One fact about Degree Adventure Invisible Stick Anti- Perspirant and Deodorant that will bother some is that it isn’t really invisible and I am not sure why the folks at Degree chose to make this claim when it is so obviously not true. It isn’t as bad as some solids, and by that I mean that it doesn’t produce large, highly noticeable white streaks on the clothing. But it does leave its mark, and this could convince some not to rate it highly. I don’t find it a big deal, really, but I am still surprised that Degree chose to use the word invisible in the name.

**My Final Viewpoint:**

Degree Adventure Invisible Stick Anti- Perspirant and Deodorant is a good product but not necessarily a great product. I don’t get the 24 hours of protection I prefer in a deodorant, but the odor- fighting ability is still good and it does keep you dry. Even if the invisible claim wasn’t an issue, this product is still good enough only for an average recommendation.

smells strongly

from Portland, OR

Because it smells so strongly and leaves a stickiness under my arms I cannot recommend this. When I first read the package and saw the word adrenaline on it, I was expecting something very special that would give me boundless energy throughout the day, but instead I find myself boundlessly self-conscious throughout the day since I stink like a drug-store perfume counter and the acne-laden chubby girls that work behind them. Also, the stickiness that remains under my arms when I use this stuff is disconcerting, not sure why that would be the case, but I suspect it has to do with the 18.5% Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex, whatever the heck that long-winded chemical is. It makes me nervous to think that the pores under my arms are being inundated by loads of some strange chemical that I cannot pronounce and then that terrible smell lingers on top of that worry, so that I could not in good-conscience recommend this stuff to anyone else.